Thread: growning auto flowering plants

Thanks

Default growning auto flowering plants

hi i am new here. i am just thinking about growing auto flowering plants but it will be out side using the sun light only when we get some. the first question is can it be done this late. 2ND..do they smell as i don't want nobody to know if they smell alot then i will have to think of something else. 3rd.. which ones will give me a good yield from about 3-5 auto plants. and i have limited space that's why i think autos will suit me better. any advice on the best way to grow auto would be great for a new grower. thank you in advance

Thanks

The original auto-flowering strain was created by The Joint Doctor and Highbred seeds.This is the revolutionary Lowryer.It was created by back breeding Northern Lights and William's Wonder with a Mexican Ruderalis.The amazing thing about this new strain was that the only Ruderalis trait left was the auto-flowering gene.This means that flowering is triggered by age rather then light/dark schedule.

The lifetime of the plants is short, lasting only 9 - 11 weeks.Within 2 weeks males will show themselves with the female showing around a week after that.From there the females go into a quick and violent flowering stage.They only reach an average highth of 12" with average harvests of 25 grams give or take depending on growing conditions.Giving it maximum stealth outside with up to three harvests a year.The size of the containers used will dramasticly effect size.Most growers use 1 - 2 gallon containers and can get well over an ounce out of each plant.

Due to the quick lifespan cloning becomes impracticable and is only grown from seeds.Since a separate light schedule isn't needed a grower can vegetate and flower in the same area.This creates new possibilities for small or macro operations.A small grow area can sustain a continuous S.O.G. giving a fresh harvest every few weeks.Most auto growers keep their lights at 18/6 or 20/4.A 12/12 schedule will dramatically hurt the final yield.

After the benefits of auto's was realized breeders began playing with them trying to make them bigger,stronger,and more potent.After Lowryder came Lowryder 2, also by the Joint doctor and using Santa Maria genetics.From these two strains a vast array of strains have been created in the last few years.With Low Life seeds, Mdanzig, and Dutchbreed joining to the new auto movement.Some of these new strains are said to have up to 23% Thc!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here are some of the strains available on the market -

Joint Doctor Highbred seeds- Lowryder , Lowrider 2 , Dieselryder , Snowryder(?)

Low Life Seeds- Automatic AK-47 , Automatic Blueberry, Automatic Lemon Skunk, Automatic White Russian, Automatic Hindu Kush

Mdanzig seeds- Masterlow, Power Stout, Blue Streak

Dutchbreed- Lowberry, Blue Barrel, Little Red Ryderhood, Lowryder Mint, Low Master, Mini Thunderfuck, Short Term Amnesia

Thanks

which out of all the autos are the easiest and less smelling to grow out side or indoors without allot of light..(meaning natural light) and if growing indoors under a normal house hold light with just room temp. can it be done with the autos. including the winter hours and temp.

Thanks

and anyone know whats the minimum light you can grow auto's under, thinkin of making an extra little grow room and chucking some auto's in
    There's only one return of the.... and thats of the Jedi!!!

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...hurch-CFL-grow

Home made tent/box :

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068550038

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

Quote Originally Posted by short stuff View Post
    i am just thinking about growing auto flowering plants but it will be out side using the sun light only when we get some.
    I am growing an auto in my greenhouse at the mo & it is stretched to f*ck (about 12" high & 3 weeks old) thanks to the wonderfull British weather
    But I'm gonna leave it where it is as an experiment....

Quote Originally Posted by HomeGrow View Post
    and anyone know whats the minimum light you can grow auto's under, thinkin of making an extra little grow room and chucking some auto's in
    125w CLFs do the job nicely

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

The shop should have some differant auto AK47 bred from differant line's to the other auto-breeders ak's so should be tasty.I've grown a few outdoors and the max hieght is 2.5ft and near 2OZ of potent dry end product.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery_Customer View Post
    I am growing an auto in my greenhouse at the mo & it is stretched to f*ck (about 12" high & 3 weeks old) thanks to the wonderfull British weather
    But I'm gonna leave it where it is as an experiment....

hello mate how is your auto doing now.

125w CLFs do the job nicely
    how many plants can you grow under 125w CLFs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by short stuff View Post
    how many plants can you grow under 125w CLFs
    one-two plants
    "If i cant smoke and swear im F**KED!"
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?u=5246&type=sigpic&dateline=1249748262
    THCTalk recommends Greens Horticulture for all your growing needs
    if iv been of some help to you please take a second and press the thanks button, cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

I agree with dj, I think three would be too much