Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: reassure me theres no problems guys :(

ganjagunman Guest

3rd one looks a little bit burnt on the tips, but other than that they look okay

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

MrChedda. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Always best to take pics lights off, even if lights are on wont harm them to flick lights off for 5 minutes. They look alright to me? how old are they? chill mann i thought i panicked lol
    There we go this is what I'm dealing with help me lmao

MrChedda. Guest

Deformed leaf growth proper bad claw tip mate?

ganjagunman Guest

Read one post up, they look fine to me, 3rd pic look a little burnt on the tips but they look happy enough

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

ganjagunman Guest

Clawing is more like this like had few day ago, EC a little high, but ive never done wilma so buds your man as im not sure on EC levels in wilma

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11008402_406001472893052_1505824601279410473_n.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	291475

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

She's-a-Lady (21-03-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

She's-a-Lady (21-03-15)

MrChedda. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Plants are looking ok, give them 2 feeds a day now a litre each time per plant, second feed 6 hours after the first one....Same Ec & Ph as I gave you...

Regards BL
    Thanks fook... thought as it looked a proper different colour and the clawing and mad leaf growth I messed up cheers guys will do bud ill start doing that as of tomorrow morning fella

MrChedda. Guest

Thanks for help peeps

MrChedda. Guest

Found the solutions to my problems wasn't that I had wrong solution my pebbles dry out proper quick and 6 15 min feeds wasn't enough have changed to 2 and a half hours off 30 mins on and they look fucking beautiful switched to 12/12 and for 1st one so far I'm delighted cheers for all help guys I proper appreciate all the advice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2