Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Homemade exaust muffler system

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,829 Times

just gave this a quick test,let me tell you it definately works its not even finished yet eather ill keep the updates cumming

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Budbomb For This Useful Post:

Blue (23-08-15), M_C (21-03-15), satnavsatnav (21-03-15), SpongeBongWeedPants (20-01-16)

Thanks

Well ive finished it and fitted it, i didnt get the total finish i was looking for cosmetically but aslong as it works, damn its stopped the outlet noise, pretty proud of myself, just out with the dogs but when i get in ill get some pics up thanks for looking in guys and i hope this has helped atleast someone out lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Budbomb For This Useful Post:

satnavsatnav (22-03-15)

Thanks

This is the image that gave me the whole idea and the rough guide as to how i wanted ot to look( im not that professional at diy yet though) lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Budbomb For This Useful Post:

Blue (23-08-15), SpongeBongWeedPants (20-01-16)

Thanks

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Budbomb For This Useful Post:

Blue (23-08-15), Samwise Gamgee (23-03-15), satnavsatnav (22-03-15), SpongeBongWeedPants (20-01-16)

Keeno Guest

brilliant thread mate. may have to try it myself.

possible sticky?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

Budbomb (22-03-15)

Thanks

Cheers keeno, im acctually suprised at how well it really works to tell the truth, i knew it would quieten it down but its conpletely deadend the sound now what is absolutly amazing for me as its a stealth groom,
    The only way i can explain the sound you could hear before i did this mod was basically the fan blades spinning and a sort or howelling sound at end of exaust duct,well thats 100% gone,i did this without a fan controller but had all intentions of buying one,theres no need now ,,
    Whats possible sticky dude,?

Keeno Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Budbomb View Post
    Cheers keeno, im acctually suprised at how well it really works to tell the truth, i knew it would quieten it down but its conpletely deadend the sound now what is absolutly amazing for me as its a stealth groom,
    The only way i can explain the sound you could hear before i did this mod was basically the fan blades spinning and a sort or howelling sound at end of exaust duct,well thats 100% gone,i did this without a fan controller but had all intentions of buying one,theres no need now ,,
    Whats possible sticky dude,?
    I mean this should be made a sticky (the threads at the top of each section page of the forum).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

Budbomb (22-03-15)

Thanks

Ahh i see,that would be sweet if it was made a sticky then ,cheers for following this thread keeno (y)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Budbomb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,700 Times

17. The Following User Says Thank You to satnavsatnav For This Useful Post:

Budbomb (22-03-15)

Thanks

I should have done a decibel teat before and after,, i could try get a vid up in an attemp to let you hear what it sounds like in and out the groom

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Budbomb For This Useful Post:

satnavsatnav (23-03-15)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast