Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Smoking Critical Cure Strain through a pipe to fight cancer?

Thanks

Awesome. Good luck to both of you

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr._Mick For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-15), Mazzer (30-03-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Smoking won't do anything to treat cancer. I've prepared oil for cancer sufferers and the treatment is, ideally, a gram of oil a day for 30 days and it's best that the oil is 50% THC and 50% CBD. This is usually made by taking an all CBD strain and mixing it with a high THC strain.

You start by 'micro dosing' the patient. Giving small mounts of oil and increasing the dosage daily as to give a gram from the off will totally debilitate the person so start with 20 mg and work up.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-15), Mazzer (30-03-15), M_C (30-03-15)

Thanks

is the RSO method via the video on youtube the best way to make oil?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-15)

Thanks

If you look at some of the other methods used to extract oil from Cannabis, RSO's method seems the most authentic. It's also easy to follow.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr._Mick For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-15), Mazzer (03-04-15)

Thanks

Hi mate I think you should make the oil even if it's just a little tester to see if you can make it iv watched countless videos on how to make the Rso and I seen one where he made a day's supply from 7g,
    Also if you do make it I think I have found a better way to get more because basically everyone uses coffe filters to strain the liquid with but there only 25 micron so your loosing a lot of actual medicine so I reaserched an researched and found out paint strainers or paint filters go upto 195 micron and everything in between so you could technically double the return of the final product!
    Hope All goes well for your mrs
    Best of luck mate,
    CB
    Originally Posted by wert
    i would slap wayne rooney,but not in a nasty way,just a slap across the face to wake him up and help get his priorities right.
    i would also like to slap kylie minogue but this time in a nasty dirty way on her petite little arse.

god made weed, man made beer.....

who do you trust?

Formally kenus_420

5th grow 1st diary: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...l-flower-mode-)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chanandler bong For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-15), Mazzer (03-04-15)

Thanks

thanks very much for this reply, ive gathered all the things i need to make the oil apart from filters
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr._Mick View Post
    If you look at some of the other methods used to extract oil from Cannabis, RSO's method seems the most authentic. It's also easy to follow.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-15)

Thanks

thanks so much for going out your way to help me out, ive gathered all things i need to make the oil except filters. your information has provided me with much needed attention to the filter process. i did question the coffee fillters myselfnas i have seen the bubble bags being used on utube to make hash and thought one coffee filter surely isnt going to let through a lot of crystals. il add that my gf has had her lumpectomy 2 days ago and shes doing good.
    Quote Originally Posted by chanandler bong View Post
    Hi mate I think you should make the oil even if it's just a little tester to see if you can make it iv watched countless videos on how to make the Rso and I seen one where he made a day's supply from 7g,
    Also if you do make it I think I have found a better way to get more because basically everyone uses coffe filters to strain the liquid with but there only 25 micron so your loosing a lot of actual medicine so I reaserched an researched and found out paint strainers or paint filters go upto 195 micron and everything in between so you could technically double the return of the final product!
    Hope All goes well for your mrs
    Best of luck mate,
    CB

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-15)

Thanks

can anyone reccomend what i can use to filter? tights maybe? please can anyone help, i wanna do this asap. thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

You can purchase CBD oils from, Blue Bird Botanicals, if you have plenty of cash. Good luck get well soon.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Mazzer (11-04-15)

Thanks

thanks hotshot but they give no info on how much cbd content they have, also i have bud now to make my own oil, its all sorted now just waiting on iso delivery

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-04-15)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast