Thread: Another question guys

Thanks

Question Another question guys

Hey,

Not really sure if this is still the right forum for this, but still.

My friend who is growing a plant indoors, trimmed the better half of it because the lower buds were getting no light.
    The problem is that before harvesting the upper buds he flushed the plant of all additives (He uses the BioBizz pack).

Now for flowering the lower buds, does he need to start feeding it again? If so, does he need to do it moderately or straight back to the same dosage as before the harvest.

Thanks for the help!

Brighten up my day good ppl of THCTalk, I was in a car accident today.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

I'd go with half strength, because it'll not be long before they are ready to be honest...
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

Bennybudz (31-03-15)