Thread: Stitch's Love Potion (Auto & Fem) - any experience?

Thanks

Question Stitch's Love Potion (Auto & Fem) - any experience?

Hey, I'm new to growing and picked up some Stitch's Live Potion from Herbies (amongst a WW and the freebie seeds).

Does anyone here have any experience with this strain?

I was mainly attracted by it's shorter height (50-100cm) and the claimed aphrodisiac like properties But, have since read reviews on other forums with a few growers saying the recent Stitch's LP seeds have been growing to monstrous sizes or might not be auto after all. Just looking for some peace of mind before embarking on my first grow.

Thanks

Update: Some feedback on my first grow with Stitch's Love Potion Auto Strain (70-something days later)...

Height wise, this strain is 5% lowryder and didn't stretch very much at all, suiting my tight space perfectly. I also used LST to keep the height down. The posts I'd read elsewhere about this being a super-auto and growing to massive heights didn't come to anything. Mine's remained under 30cm (from soil to tip).

So I made a few minor mistakes along the way:
    - budget first grow, so lighting wasn't as strong as it needed to be for maximum yield.
    - started feeding a bit late (almost 7 weeks).
    - could maybe have waited a bit longer before harvesting (had around 80% cloudy trichs, <5% amber).

As a result of the above, my yield was low, but under ideal conditions you could probably get the advertised 40-110 grams per plant.

Smells...a mix between pine and citrus, a tempting delicious sweet smelling aroma, but not too powerful. Not the expected cannabis smell. I had a NL auto alongside which seemed to be smellier, despite NL being one of the less smellier strains. I was using a good carbon filter setup during the grow, so smells weren't an issue anyway.

Taste...again quite fresh and fruity with a hint of pine.

Stone...Decent cerebral high first; creative and cheerful and pleasing, consistent with this strain being Sativa dominant. Later come a bit of a relaxing body high. Strength was more potent than I expected. The official description on this strain talks about it being sensual with occasional MDMA-like feelings. I can see where they're coming from with that, it's an uplifting happy strain. Ideal for passionate times

So overall I'd recommend Stitch's Love Potion. The only downside for me was the yield being low, but the next time I grow it, I'm expecting a lot better.