Thread: 10 day old candy kush auto...problems

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,685 Times

Default 10 day old candy kush auto...problems

Hi all, wondering if I could get a diagnosis and suggestions to remedy the situation...

As title says,I have a 10 day old candy kush auto... She is in seedling and cutting compost and was due to be potted into her final 6l air pot next week sometime, we'll see....she'll be going into plagron bat mix when I think she's ready to handle it....

Atm she's in half dose of rhizotonic and cannazyme added to the water...

She's on 24/0 light cycle, under a 30w 6500cfl and a 50w led (actual power) dunno if this matters but to cover all bases the led has infra red and UV ....

Her temps n rh are always steady because of the 24/0 cycle...

Temps: 24 -26 °c
    Humidity: 50 - 55%

Ok on to the problem...a few days ago I noticed some discoloration of her first set of leaves and imo her new growth looks a little deformed...I obviously need to diagnose and solve the prob asap with her being an auto and on limited time...

Until a few days ago, she did have a cut in half water bottle over her I was using as a humidity dome...I noticed everytime I checked on her she had heavy build up of condensation on her leaves so thinking that's the problem..took the dome off to stop this...that was 2 or 3 days ago n the problem appears to have got worse...

So here's some pics, I've detailed as much relevant info I can think of but if you need anything else, please just ask...any help greatly appreciated..

And this is from about 5 days ago...you can see what I mean about the build up of condensation and that was after I gave it a gentle wipe with my thumb...

Thanks for taking the time to look..a fast response would be a great help...

Peace n smoke out...
    Last edited by Hedonistic Hippy; 11-04-15 at 04:39 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hedonistic Hippy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Listen to others as I'm not completely sure

But I don't believe you should be using nuts that early

I also don't know why you made a humidt zone growing from seed. If you need humidy just put a cup of water in the grow room with a oscillating fan. If you don't need a cup of water get a oscillating fan anyways

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathan Bravo For This Useful Post:

New_Growth (11-04-15)

Camping in the tent with my plants somewhere
    Thanks

^^^ I'd go with Jonny on this, they say not to give them nutes so early

Thanks

Seriously? Thought you gave rhizotonic and cannazyme from first leaves? It's root stim.....

Thanks

Never grown from seed...only cuts but I add rhizo n cannazyme from first root with cuts..my bad

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Bravo View Post
    Listen to others as I'm not completely sure

But I don't believe you should be using nuts that early

I also don't know why you made a humidt zone growing from seed. If you need humidy just put a cup of water in the grow room with a oscillating fan. If you don't need a cup of water get a oscillating fan anyways
    Got fans n ventilation mate.. Was under the impression seedlings n clones needed higher humidity n since I got older plants vegging in same set up with lower humidity thought I'd use a dome...seen others do it..didn't think it would cause a portion tbf...like I said not that clued on seeds as I do clones..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrD View Post
    Got fans n ventilation mate.. Was under the impression seedlings n clones needed higher humidity n since I got older plants vegging in same set up with lower humidity thought I'd use a dome...seen others do it..didn't think it would cause a portion tbf...like I said not that clued on seeds as I do clones..
    Dexter says to use domes for mine mate, same age exactly too.

Odour Control!!!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
    Bruce Lee

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes!
    Bill S. Preston, Esq

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

Mr Legend Guest

Hi mate, those are light burns from condensed water building up and forming a light prism. It usually happens when the substrate is to moist and it evaporates inside the dome, just make few small holes on top of the domes to let the excess moisture out and youre golden

Once they start forming the second node they should be strong enough and you can remove the domes, keep the lights higher for a day so they get accustomed to more light and heat...

Cheers... Dex

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (20-04-15), Hedonistic Hippy (12-04-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter McPherson View Post
    Hi mate, those are light burns from condensed water building up and forming a light prism. It usually happens when the substrate is to moist and it evaporates inside the dome, just make few small holes on top of the domes to let the excess moisture out and youre golden

Once they start forming the second node they should be strong enough and you can remove the domes, keep the lights higher for a day so they get accustomed to more light and heat...

Cheers... Dex
    Cheers Dex..I suspected that as I had noticed condensation on her first set...thanks for confirming that bud...I've actually took the humidity dome clean off as my drobe humidity is now 55-60%...she's doing allot better cheers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hedonistic Hippy For This Useful Post: