Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Journey to Amsterdam. Looking for mates!

Thanks

Can i get back on tapatalk im sorry it i saed something out of the way.it wont happen again.it was because of all the pictures of it.im a sick man needing help.i vape with a 150w with dark house rda

Thanks

Wink dam meet up

Alright dude forget the rude people its a good idea.me and my mrs are out there too that week.ive been a few times but the Mrs hasn't and another woman will help out as there not many in all the coffeeshops! I know some good places not like there secret.can meet 20 n 21st as we get there sat. Safe joel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bstparty View Post
    Me and my gf is going to be @ amsterdam from 17 june to 21 june 2015. Wanna have some fun and smoke some nice weed.

Looking for locals\tourists who might be there at these dates to get in touch with and to hang out with. Cuz when were there last time we were kinda "alone" and it wasn't too much fun.

Also I would really appreciate any type of advice on where we should go to get the best pot! -)

That's it I belive.
    get in touch man

Thanks

Can recommend one le Hulp ....translates as First Aid in Dutch....top shop for Hash or Weed jst at the Edge of Jordaan District....Enjoy Bruv

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2