Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: got an 8 week window 4 a grow but know nothing of autos so whats best yielding

Thanks

Default got an 8 week window 4 a grow but know nothing of autos so whats best yielding

as above this is my first go with autos . i am trying them as i have little time available... i was hoping i could get some info on best yielding/quality autos from people who had actually grown them..thanks

MrChedda. Guest

Alot of heads on here use autos mate, 1st grow personally but there will be loadsa people along with advice to help you, good luck mann

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

bergmiester (13-04-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,172 Times

Even with autos 8 weeks ain't long mate but then again I don't grow autos.. May be checkout some auto grow diaries for seed to dry bud times. BTW? Loki loves an auto.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Upton For This Useful Post:

bergmiester (13-04-15), Loki (14-04-15), M_C (14-04-15)

Thanks

i have a few grows to say the least under my belt even some still in grow diaries section but i left the forum after all the changes and have only just rejoined as a newb so i'm good on most things just never used autos

Camping in the tent with my plants somewhere
    Thanks

Speedy Chile from Royal Queen Seeds is meant to be 6 weeks flower I think. Maybe try that?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to New_Growth For This Useful Post:

bergmiester (14-04-15)

Thanks

Don't listen to the hype about finishing in 8 weeks. I've started mine the same day as others on here. Same strain and breeder etc. Feeds all pretty much identical. They are pretty much done. Mine are still going lol. Think its close to 12 weeks ish now.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue1927 For This Useful Post:

bergmiester (14-04-15), M_C (14-04-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

8 weeks, 56 days including germination?

Sorry to burst your bubble but that just isn't enough time
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

That flower time is implausible, add 3 weeks for its normal vegging & that's without any mishaps. The quickest auto I've ever done was cream mandarine by sweet seeds 70 odd days from seed to chop, factor in 7 days drying & another 14 for a cure. Your already at 12+ weeks.
    You may have some luck with the fast versions of some autos but your still looking good at 10+ weeks mate.

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

M_C (14-04-15)

Thanks

i meant i have an 8 week window i can run my lights they wouldnt be going under the 600s from seed and drying and curing can be done elswhere

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Not going to happen mate. I've done quite a few auto grows now and even if you choose a so called "fast" strain which tend to advertise a 7 week cycle then they'll still take 8 to 9 weeks to finish off properly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast