Thread: Mazar..

Thanks

Default Mazar..

Wanna grow this one next, has anyone had a go before ??

2nd prize "High Times Cup" 1999

This is an upgraded strain of our valued former Afghan/Skunk. We improved the variety in 1997. The taste is softer than before and we managed to improve on yield.

The Afghani (Mazar-i-Shariff) part is a very short Christmas Tree-like plant, 100% Indica and very resinous. The F1-cross with Skunk #1 gives the variety a bigger yield and better taste.

Very good "up" high. As both parents are very consistent, the offspring are very consistent too.

THC:
    19.5%

CBD:
    < 0.1%

Flowering Period:
    8 - 9 weeks

The reason I wanna grow it is its low odour 100% indica and stays under 3 feet, so anyone tell me anything more ? Is it easy to grow ? Taste ? ect...

Last edited by blurry-vision; 03-11-07 at 01:23 AM.

Thanks

Easy to clone, watch for some bud rot, not too much taste but one of the biggest hitters you'll smoke.

Thanks

I grew this strain only for 4 yrs about 12 yrs ago ordered the seeds from Marc Emery , I have to say I would defiantly revisit it with out a doubt, beautiful taste, bushy solid heavy bugs 4 weeks grow from seed and they finished about 60cm high , knock your head off long lasting hit , was getting consistently close to 23 ounces of 4 plants , doesn't have much bag appeal , I mean it looks and smells awesome but it's so heavy doesn't look much till you start chopping it up... I had no problems with the strain was easy to grow..
    Last edited by Bushwacked74; 08-07-15 at 12:43 PM.