Thread: Positive Effects on me. (long term)

Thanks

Default Positive Effects on me. (long term)

I used to be quite angry and i reckon bud sorted it out for me.
    I mean it was just normal irritation i was at anger management classes and the like and had real problems controlling my anger but all of that stopped about 2-3 weeks after started smoking bud, i calmed right down and have generally sorted myself out.
    Anyone else have a similiar experience?

Thanks

All I can say is society in general is safer because I smoke. Cannabis has a calming effect on me and it levels me out. I went to prison when I was 17 years old and didnt get out until I was almost 29 so I know that I suffer from ptsd even though there has never been any diagnosis for that. I was watching cops the other day and this cop saw a couple guys sitting in a car park he went to see what was going on and when they rolled down the window smoke just poured out. Anyway they found a little bit of weed and arrested them but the whole time the guys had a big smile on there face and cooperated, now you know as well as me if that was someone who had been drinking there would of been issues. so yes cannabis has a calming effect on me and many other people.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to uncleskunkle For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (27-08-15)

Thanks

gnr993 his sounds like me .. works wonders for me.

Thanks

Yeah I definitely changed for the better after starting to smoke the herb. I was always a bit, I dunno, just a bit of a dick to be honest before I started smoking. Didn't care about anything whatsoever, joked about things that weren't funny and was basically just an uncaring and selfish twat in all fairness. It helps a lot with depression and insomnia too, not only that, but it's something to look forward to

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dar0nGr33n For This Useful Post:

ggotch (06-11-15)