Thread: Drip ring setup questions

Thanks

Default Drip ring setup questions

Hi!

Basically I run 2x 50x50cm modular scrogs which means they can be moved around and what not.. I want to sort of turn it into a autopot/water farm/dripper/ setup. Using a brain bucket as a res, instead of having 2 seperate res's under the plants..
    (Please see pic lol!)

What setup(pump/s) wise to get the water to the rings and returning to the brain bucket? I don't want anything fancy... I will be checking daily, but want a drip feed system

Hope someone can help!
    Mcpuff

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

i seen a useful tread may help ,, think Bud put some pump sizes maxijet's in there ..

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ppers-for-coco

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

SkunkBudda403 (24-04-15)