Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Canna Boost worth it???

Thanks

its canna aqua vega for veg n canna aqua flores for flower
    Everyone has the right to be stupid, Some people just abuse that right!!

My grow Diary

Thanks

mate i used canna boost and my buds almost swelled double their size in a couple of days, check my diary link on my signature to see.
    "Jings, Crivens, Michty Me, Help Ma Boab"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oor Wullie For This Useful Post:

mullski (20-01-19)

Thanks

canna boost is awesome, got 4 and a half once dry off 1 plant using canna boost towards the end, awesome. Get it cheaper from fleabay

Thanks

I just had to use too damn much of Canna Boost to get the job done, they want you to use like 30ml per gallon, and the stuff is $400 a gallon. I use Golden Tree and it is 5ml per gallon and seems to do the same thing and it is only $220 a gallon.

Thanks

i used big bud, critical mass from field marshal, then overdrive worked great

Thanks

use your normal stimulant then buy house and garden top shooter ***THE SHIT*****

Thanks

agree it is shit

jimmi420 Guest

No it`s not worth it but will do you a good job, look at green planets, massive, it has the same magic growth hormone in that canna boost does > triacontanol and is very similar kind of boost you get 5 litres for the price of 1 of canna`s and i`d use it alongside a PK boost, say 13/14 at the right times. Use massive from first buds to the flush and PK13/14 for 3 weeks before you final flush. But summink like BigBud and overdrive will work too.

jimmi420 Guest

Iv`e looked at using the pure triacontanol and mix it myself but i`m nearly sure i read you needed quite a bit to make an effective boost and it was just as cheap to buy the boost after i took how much was needed into account, this was from UK suppliers though, i`m sure it`s cheaper bought from overseas. I`ve used this stuff b4 though to make a boost, basically Triacontanol already to go just add it to your A&B and shake well b4 use http://www.triplantanol.com/triaboost.html cheap as fuck and cheaper on E-bay, it`s hazey though this was quite a while back.

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

I use Canna boost as a foliar spray... it is very effective and cheap if applied this way... the mixing ratio is as per the bottle. I have added it to the rez before but saw no advantage and it used much more product....Foliar is a cost effective way of delivering this valuable but bloody expensive nute.
    "D"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2