Thread: butanex oil extractor

Thanks

Default butanex oil extractor

Not sure if this is in the right place so could a mod please move it if not.

I got given 1 of these to try out today. But after watching the YouTube vids on how to use them I'm a bit confused. On the vid they use 3 cans of gas to extract the oils. However I was told you only need to use 1 can per oz of trim. Has anybody used these and if so how many cans did you use for the best results?

Thanks

I use a pvc tube that is about the same size and I run 4 cans through, but it comes in a 4 pack lol. I did have a valve on mine to shake the liquid around a bit and it takes a few cans to get liquid in there. Valve kept pluggin up so got rid of it.

Thanks

use glass or stainless steel chaps butane is a very long complex hydrocarbon and can rip shit of plastics
    run gas through untill it becomes clear
    Original handblown glass pipes bongs and bubblers. Home of the OG Hempwick, a natural alternative to butane lighters and matches.