Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Making/Dosing Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Thanks

Default Making/Dosing Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncelt View Post
    Yes, as mentioned above. Flaxseed is preferable to coconut oil for many reasons. The most important being that it (flax) is a long chain fat & will keep the liver busy while the cannabinoids have a discussion with the disease. It is a better carrier than coconut oil for most illnesses other than liver diseases.
    Interesting! So I have cancer the primary cancer is not as yet located though somewhere in the gut but it has spread and metastasised tumours to my liver should I go with Flax or Coconut oil?
    Last edited by JinkysOars; 24-03-16 at 12:35 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JinkysOars For This Useful Post:

G' (21-11-18), GEORGE (11-11-17)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JinkysOars View Post
    Interesting! So I have metastasised tumours in my liver should I gor with Flax or Coconut oil?
    As you are targeting your liver, i believe coconut oil would be the preferred carrier

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-17), JinkysOars (24-03-16)

Thanks

Hope you're all well

Happy Trees
    Cajun's Spring Farm: Blue Dream, Bubba Kush, Critical Cure, Shark Shock, ect.-pending

2015 World Cannabis Week/Denver Cannabis Cup: MMJ Seminar-Pending

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cajuncelt For This Useful Post:

British green (15-06-16), G' (21-11-18), GEORGE (11-11-17), J.18 (18-07-16)

MrChedHead Guest

Hope you're all well

Happy Trees
    Pleasure to see you on the forum 😊 iv heard alot of good things about you 👏

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello all the great Sharmen-in-training and the ones already there ,kudos to you all.
    I am in the UK and in order to secure raw material I am becoming a farmer/Chemist in training. Can you good people please recommend a high THC and CBD strain for cupboard cultivation? Also has anyone had much success with the addition of LEDs?
    Muchas Gracias in anticipation.
    Let's heal the Earth one person and one plant at a time!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyjoe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,628 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Heyjoe View Post
    Hello all the great Sharmen-in-training and the ones already there ,kudos to you all.
    I am in the UK and in order to secure raw material I am becoming a farmer/Chemist in training. Can you good people please recommend a high THC and CBD strain for cupboard cultivation? Also has anyone had much success with the addition of LEDs?
    Muchas Gracias in anticipation.
    Let's heal the Earth one person and one plant at a time!
    I flat-out love Dinafem industrial plant CBD. You can get it in both Autoflower and photoperiod strains I've grown out the Autoflower and tested it and found they test just like they say about 15% active cannabinoids about 2 to 1 THC to CBD which is very good.

If your cupboard is large and you're willing to do Coco I've grown three of the dustrial plant CBD autoflowers all of them were over a pound one of them was one and a half pounds. And I grow under professional Horticulture LED lights.

So for me, in a 36 x 36 tent with 300 watts of LED I can produce over a pound of good quality high THC CBD cannabis.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

celery (22-07-17), GEORGE (11-11-17), joker_the_smoker (08-07-17), M_C (08-07-17)

Thanks

Unhappy

the turkey bag out of the oven, keep it closed & put in the freezer for an hour. You'll retain the terpenes this way.
    like everyone else
    ty vv much for this thread

2 questions
    on http://www.breastcancer.org/risk/factors/plastic, and my wife has breast cancer, hence the oil, it says

To reduce your exposure to other chemicals in plastics:
    Don't cook food in plastic containers or use roasting/steaming bags; the plastic residues may leach into food when heated in a regular or microwave oven.

my wife wouldnt have the bag involved at all, seeing that they are made of nylon or polyester that is heat-resistant, as far as i have found... not sure what others think?

and, have looked at turpenes, not sure why we want to retain them

thank you once again

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celery For This Useful Post:

G' (21-11-18)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by celery View Post
    like everyone else
    ty vv much for this thread

2 questions
    on http://www.breastcancer.org/risk/factors/plastic, and my wife has breast cancer, hence the oil, it says

To reduce your exposure to other chemicals in plastics:
    Don't cook food in plastic containers or use roasting/steaming bags; the plastic residues may leach into food when heated in a regular or microwave oven.

my wife wouldnt have the bag involved at all, seeing that they are made of nylon or polyester that is heat-resistant, as far as i have found... not sure what others think?

and, have looked at turpenes, not sure why we want to retain them

thank you once again
    Terpenes have great medicinal properties and you should always try to retain as many as possible. Just google it and have a read.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

I'm so happy your back chewey. Place just ain't been the same without your medicinal knowledge. Thanks pal😁

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-17), Karsa (11-11-17), M_C (11-11-17)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    I'm so happy your back chewey. Place just ain't been the same without your medicinal knowledge. Thanks pal

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.
    I don't that much mate. Most of what i've picked up is from Cajun and a few others when i was going through it with my mate. I just share what i learn and what ive seen the oil do for peaple

@cerery Here's a Terpenes wheel from Leafly

Last edited by Chew; 11-11-17 at 02:19 PM.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

British green (11-11-17), GEORGE (11-11-17), Ironman (11-11-17), Karsa (11-11-17), M_C (11-11-17)

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast