Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Making/Dosing Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Chew Guest

Thanks for that mate.

This is a great video and will use it but, it doesnt cover adding the carrier oils. How much carrier oil to cannabis oil? Do you just mix straight in?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

cajuncelt (13-10-15), FACE (12-10-15), PeytonManning (12-07-15), redisiel (12-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,419 Times

I'll have to try and find out that part. I'm not sure how much to mix in. I know you have to decarb the bud before you start making oil. Cajuncelt gives the rundown on that a few pages back.
    "the only stupid question is the one not asked " - Einstein

Tip - If you ever need to check trichs and don't have a loupe, turn a pair of binoculars around

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeytonManning For This Useful Post:

FACE (12-10-15), redisiel (12-11-15)

Thanks

Okay, they said the grape seed oil and flax seed oil aren't necessary unless it's a topical ointment. So you'll just have to make it like they do in the video. Just make sure to dry and cure the bud for about a month. Then decarb in the oven, and get to making the oil like the video shows

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeytonManning For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PeytonManning View Post
    Okay, they said the grape seed oil and flax seed oil aren't necessary unless it's a topical ointment. So you'll just have to make it like they do in the video. Just make sure to dry and cure the bud for about a month. Then decarb in the oven, and get to making the oil like the video shows
    Ok mate, thank you!

Im one week into curing, Humidity is 62% in jars, hasn't moved for 5 days. I assume thats dry? (Sorry, first grow )

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

FACE (12-10-15), PeytonManning (12-07-15), redisiel (12-11-15)

Thanks

Yes, that's perfect for dry/cure. You're well on your way to helping save lives

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeytonManning For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'll try to find out the dosing/tacking info for you

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeytonManning For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi there, my brother has a grade 3 tumor in his brainstem. Hes been taking cannibus oil for 2 months which started a little half grain of rice anf is now upto 3grams a day. Atm we are taking 3g a day as we sent the oil we have been able to get of 2 different people to a lab for tests which came back as 24%cbd and 26% thc tho rick simpson says you need thc of 95%+ so we thought its best to triple the reccomended dosage as the percentages wernt great. We have decided to buy a full hydrophonics grow kit and grow out own currently waitin on seeds coming from royalqueenseeds. We have bought the critical kush and og kush strains as they seemed the highest plant thc in an indica form. Are we on the correct path and how do yous reccomend taking the oil? Thanks

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marko_lfc For This Useful Post:

cajuncelt (13-10-15), FACE (12-10-15), PeytonManning (22-07-15), redisiel (12-11-15)

Thanks

Sent you a pm

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeytonManning For This Useful Post:

FACE (12-10-15), Marko_lfc (01-08-15), redisiel (12-11-15)

Thanks

Hi Cajun,

My fathers recently been diagnosed with a stage 4 brain tumour (glioplastoma) and his blood platelets have dropped below a healthy level and he cannot continue with any treatment. My parents are besotted, dont know what to do and are open to the idea of cannabis oil but are hesistant to make it in the house as my brother works for the law unfortunately (like that should matter but it does). Could you please suggest the best method of making the oil for my dad because i am not sure whether he needs a high cbd oil or thc. Could you also suggest the best oil to make the cannbis oil with as i have heard everything from butane to coconut oil but cannot pinpoint which would be the best for him. Many thanks and i greatly respect all the information you are putting on here

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KSmokes For This Useful Post:

cajuncelt (13-10-15), FACE (12-10-15), redisiel (12-11-15)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shawnee View Post
    well, the grow collects dust the whole grow time...here's the recipe, bro

whack plants

get 3- 5 gallon buckets....

bucket #1 room temp water....1 cup lemon juice, 1 cup baking soda

bucket #2 cold tap water

bucket #3 cold tap water + 2 trays ice

Peyton, think like a chef.....when you cook broccoli, you boil, take off the stove, put in ice water to stop the cooking and set the deep green color....

whack a branch....30 seconds in bucket #1 up and down in the water
    same with bucket #2 and bucket #3

hang to dry.....

viola, the smoothest smoke you have ever smoked....and you will never smoke unwashed buds again...
    Is this process done once the buds are dried and cured?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast