Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Male auto flower ...ever see this ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Nothing wrong with autos mate... but they will magnify any problems during the grow - When you get things sussed you'll get great results...

It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

PeytonManning (05-05-15)

Thanks

I'll post a pic of her tonight

Thanks

as with alotta autos unstable genes
    seems everyone has a auto version of their best seller in the rush to get auto seed to market
    I ran 4 Trans Siberian last fall big yeild , lotsa resin , stoney laid back high , made some nice bubble no males thou

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shamoo For This Useful Post:

British green (05-05-15), M_C (05-05-15), PeytonManning (05-05-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,419 Times

Quote Originally Posted by madmable View Post
    it can happen even on femanized seeds occasionaly due to the fact to become fems, they are made from a female forced to hermie and pollenate herself, silver iodine and stress can also make a auto fem turn male, if its just the 1 id say a bad genetic line prob!
    When you use stress, it's considered rodelization, and you'll get more hermi seeds than male/female. But colloidal silver is great for getting the fem seeds.
    "the only stupid question is the one not asked " - Einstein

Tip - If you ever need to check trichs and don't have a loupe, turn a pair of binoculars around

Thanks

dont be down on autos for 1 bad genetic strain! when i started with autos there were only 2, lowryder 1 and 2, both 50-60cms tall and 1/2oz yields, in 10 yrs or so there are now 100s with some yielding near photo results, and if done correctly with good genetics
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphmalph View Post
    I don't think so. I only grew 2 autos because they were freebies and I wanted to try them. To be honest I willing never growing a auto again . Small plant , and flowered way to fast. I wanted some quick bud but I'd rather wait for big yield .

I have 2 other fem plants going non auto which will save this grow. If it was all these autos I'd kill them and start over .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to madmable For This Useful Post:

PeytonManning (05-05-15)

Thanks

i understandpeyton my friend, i was just saying if his plants were stressed this could happen,not to use that method! if you want hermies go down the silver iodine route!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeytonManning View Post
    When you use stress, it's considered rodelization, and you'll get more hermi seeds than male/female. But colloidal silver is great for getting the fem seeds.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to madmable For This Useful Post:

PeytonManning (05-05-15)

Thanks

Plant in front is auto already flowering

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2