Thread: when to start flushing

Thanks

Default when to start flushing

Hi guys, I grow in an nft tank and I am not sure when to start flushing as some of my plants are finishing a lot quicker then some others, what would you do. cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Probably too late to help you now dude but I'll answer anyway

It depends how far apart they are really. Were you going off the trichromes?

I'd rather give the more mature ones a bit extra time & leave them going - allowing the unfinished to get a bit more of a chance to ripen.

Thanks

I agree with Gooba , for me I always grow same strain in all my system so they Finnish together and have a uniform profile across the hole grow area...