Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Funny Story!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Default Funny Story!

Had to share this story, and had to do it on here as the Police are still looking for the guy in question so I can't mention his name.

So yesterday I went to a BBQ at a friends house, bit of a posh affair, and not really my scene tbh, but we had been invited before, but kind of declined and felt obliged to attend.
    Anyway one of my friends who was also invited, went on a right bender, and had his 11 year old daughter with him, on the way home he was sick out of the window of the taxi, so the foreign taxi driver told him he had to pay £40 to clean the mess. So this guy, racially abuses the taxi driver, and then says he will clean the taxi, and pisses down the side of it!. Then to top things off, he boots the door and dents it, goes home and his Mrs beats the shit out of him because his daughter told her what happened, so he ends up sleeping the garage, where he shits himself and ends up in a right mess!

And now the police have just called at my house as the party host give them my name, nearly shat myself with my tent up stairs, proper grilled me as well, but just said that I was pretty pissed as well!

Funny fekkin story thou

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (05-05-15), Loki (05-05-15)

Thanks

Not really funny. Getting wasted in front of your daughter, throwing up in the cab, abusing driver and then shitting yourself up in garage. Sounds more like pathetic story. Feel sorry for daughter, wife and taxi driver that had to deal with that bloke.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beavis For This Useful Post:

Anon Emus (05-05-15), carpetburn (06-05-15), KushKandyBlues (05-05-15), marque08 (04-05-15), satnavsatnav (05-05-15), SkunkBudda403 (04-05-15)

Thanks

maybe you don't want to hear this, BUT your mate is a cunt, and if you think that is funny I have suspicions about you also tbh. 11 year old daughter? I pity that poor girl.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marque08 For This Useful Post:

Anon Emus (05-05-15), Beavis (04-05-15), carpetburn (06-05-15), KushKandyBlues (05-05-15), satnavsatnav (05-05-15), SkunkBudda403 (04-05-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,664 Times

Not cool at all to have children involved in a pathetic escapade like that!

Children shouldn't have to witness this kind of thing especially when your caring for their well being.

This is a form of abuse & major neglect towards the child. Not to mention the potentially life threatening situations this mans choices placed on a 11 year old child.

Imagine the trama the child suffered being involved & witnessing all this. And what would have happened had your buddy been arrested? Obviously child services would be involved in this family well being seeing as how he takes the responsibility of care for a child as a joke. Which actually may be for the better for this clown!

Someone who does this in-front of theor child has obviously done it before.

What a pathetic story and one that hits close to home with myself and our family.and the traumatic events my step son jad to endure with my partners ex-husband.

Not funny at all. And you should not be covering for a clown like that. Obviously you don't have children or you would see how un-funny this story actually os and see it for what it actually is.
    Last edited by SkunkBudda403; 04-05-15 at 10:05 PM.

SkunkWorx - My currant Multi-Strain Perpetual 'Garden of Eden' Grow Adventures
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...5281-SkunkWorx

SkunkWorx 'Cacti Adventures'
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165421

Interesting PDF Books: (Everything from A-Z will now mostly post Cannabis & Horticulture Information/Books)
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129856

Skunkbudda's Random Horticulture (Non Cannabis Garden):
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=131105

Skunkbudda goes Strain Hunting:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=134649

Skunkbudda403's Show:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=127664

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SkunkBudda403 For This Useful Post:

Anon Emus (05-05-15), Beavis (04-05-15), carpetburn (06-05-15), marque08 (04-05-15), satnavsatnav (05-05-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SkunkBudda403 View Post
    Not cool at all to have children involved in a pathetic escapade like that!

Children shouldn't have to witness this kind of thing especially when your caring for their well being.

This is a form of abuse & major neglect towards the child. Not to mention the potentially life threatening situations this mans choices placed on a 11 year old child.

Imagine the trama the child suffered being involved & witnessing all this. And what would have happened had your buddy been arrested? Obviously child services would be involved in this family well being seeing as how he takes the responsibility of care for a child as a joke. Which actually may be for the better for this clown!

Someone who does this in-front of theor child has obviously done it before.

What a pathetic story and one that hits close to home with myself and our family.and the traumatic events my step son jad to endure with my partners ex-husband.

Not funny at all. And you should not be covering for a clown like that. Obviously you don't have children or you would see how un-funny this story actually os and see it for what it actually is.
    if I was less pissed(no kids present ) I would of aimed the tone of my post more along these lines. well said.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marque08 For This Useful Post:

Anon Emus (05-05-15), carpetburn (06-05-15), HughJardon (04-05-15), satnavsatnav (05-05-15), SkunkBudda403 (04-05-15)

Thanks

I agree he shouldn't have done it in front of the kids, its not something I would personally do, and the funny thing is if you knew this guy, he is the least person you would expect to do this.

And yes I have 2 daughters, the fact I find this funny does not mean I would subject my kids to something like this, and I do feel for this guys daughter, and yes I think he would have been arrested had the police caught up with him, probably has been by now!

Maybe I should have labelled it s sad/funny story, as this has probably cost the guy his job as well, as he works in bank!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marque08 View Post
    maybe you don't want to hear this, BUT your mate is a cunt, and if you think that is funny I have suspicions about you also tbh. 11 year old daughter? I pity that poor girl.
    Well if your judging me off of one post I made when I had a few beers last night, I have my suspicions about you as well!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

PeytonManning (05-05-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Judd007 View Post
    Well if your judging me off of one post I made when I had a few beers last night, I have my suspicions about you as well!
    fair play ..as stated I wasn't as eloquent as I could have been did you not try to step in? maybe show a bit of support for you dubious friends venerable daughter??

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marque08 For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (05-05-15), SkunkBudda403 (05-05-15)

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marque08 View Post
    fair play ..as stated I wasn't as eloquent as I could have been did you not try to step in? maybe show a bit of support for you dubious friends venerable daughter??
    TBH I think everyone misunderstood why I thought it was funny, it was more the relief that the Police weren't here for my plants than the actual story itself, when they told me why they were here I think it was a mix of relief, that I posted here!

Looking back at it I probably didn't paint myself in a good light

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

marque08 (05-05-15), PeytonManning (05-05-15), SkunkBudda403 (05-05-15)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast