Thread: Anyone know how I can get a job on strainhunters haha

Thanks

Default Anyone know how I can get a job on strainhunters haha

Hi dudes I'm chanti gub , currently got 8 ball kush barneys on the go Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	296486

Thanks

Tell you what mate.... fuck greenhouse seeds off and we'll start our own lol

Thanks

Haha like it bro lets do this

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chanti gub For This Useful Post:

Anon Emus (05-05-15)

Thanks

not the dredded ghs again! each to their own but as some senior members will say genetics are shit, cant be back bred as they just plop a great sounding marketing name on a plant that is nothing of what its called, breed the seeds as quick and hard as they can and sell sell sell! no stabilty,no truth, just money grabbing assholes! maybe we should do a similar venture and call it "hows your luck" as thats what they hope for! they will put a kush and a afghani together and come up with blueberry cheese mega lemon haze superbud!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to madmable For This Useful Post:

Chanti gub (05-05-15)

Thanks

While there breeding tecniques are shady, I don't think theyre quite that bad. Ive never had any hermies from them but I have had seeds refuse to germ!