Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need advice ASAP

Thanks

Default Need advice ASAP

Hi guys
    Need some help with my cannabis plants they look very weak and parts are starting to go slightly yellow. First thought it was copper defiency but after flushing the water out and adding clean ph water with low nutrients it has not really helped the problem. Today i have added a fan to move air more to see if that will help it. I am running a airoponics system and my nutrients are about 1.0. The plants seem to be growing slow. Need advice please. P.S This is my first grow. So im new to this. I cant post pictures as my post count is not high enough yet.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Let's start from the beginning...

It's a airoponic grow with what sort of nutes?

1.0 is the EC? - does this include the background EC of your water or is it 1.0 on top of the waters EC?

What age are your plants?

Info on lights & ventilation would be useful too

PS - Welcome to the forum
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

My nutes are general hydroponics. i dont know the difference between background ec and top of the water ec. All i am doing is following the back of the nutes bottles and my EC metre. My light is a 300w led light i have a 6" outlet fan and a 6 " inlet fan but both have been off due to plants being too small ive just added a small rotary fan. Thanks for the help.

Thanks

the back ground is the EC of your water before you add any nutes. it will tell you if ur water is soft or hard. softer the better as this allows you more nutes to make up your total ec.

Thanks

Ahhh. I never checked the ec before i started adding nutes. Will have to flush tommorow and find out. If my tap water is hard and i cant add many nutes what is the best thing i can do? Will i have better result if i buy spring water from the shop?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Nothing wrong with hard water mate

7. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

MrG (14-05-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,172 Times

pH lockout I reckon... post a load of crap messages and get some photos posted asap mate..

what aeroponics system are you using? i'm using a modified amazon system

Thanks

Ive made the airoponics system myself. I will send some pics.

Thanks

4 more posts

Thanks

u would not need to flush to find this out. just go get a glass off water out the tap and just check its EC. And I would maybe double check this as am on my first grow and having my own problem haha, but I think you would only need to consider doing some thing if your EC is higher than .35 I WOULD FIND OUT MORE INFO ON THAT THO. lol in no 100%. I have soft water.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BAWBAG For This Useful Post:

Upton (14-05-15)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast