Thread: what are the best nutrients?

MrChedda. Guest

Default what are the best nutrients?

What are the best nutes doe hydro recirc been using canna aqua but dint get on with it thinking of changing next run anyone used hydrotops?

Cheers

MrChedda

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (14-05-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Never heard of it mate, loads of folk love advanced nutrients line, big bood overdrive ect but are a bit pricey. Ive often wanted to try em but never pulled the trigger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

MrChedda. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
    Never heard of it mate, loads of folk love advanced nutrients line, big bood overdrive ect but are a bit pricey. Ive often wanted to try em but never pulled the trigger
    thanks for reply fella, as your my mentor next run shall i stick with canna, want something ill get good results with without so much trouble lmfao wishful thinking ey.... head racking this growing malarky, cant wait til me and these bitchs are well acquainted :0

MrChedda. Guest

canna looks like its good well shouls be better my errors but my leaves look unhappy like there munching themselfs abit how to explain crispyish / floppy feelin like lol with yellowy tips on the leaves like nute burn sort of but not rusty patchs and red spots like calcium defiency racking my nut a tad myt be nute temps are to high built that stand waiting til tomorrow as lights went off

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrChedda. View Post
    canna looks like its good well shouls be better my errors but my leaves look unhappy like there munching themselfs abit how to explain crispyish / floppy feelin like lol with yellowy tips on the leaves like nute burn sort of but not rusty patchs and red spots like calcium defiency racking my nut a tad myt be nute temps are to high built that stand waiting til tomorrow as lights went off
    Vitalink max !!!!!! Healthy as fuck every time

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thecherryman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Ioinic nutes mate for me bang for buck value and very ph stable aswel

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

waterdawg12 (17-05-15)

Thanks

I just started using aqua flakes in my areo setup and its been really great. Stabilty is great, no plugged sprayers, plants are happy, and I dont use additives other than a bit of calmag, beanies, and vitamax if which I believe was a bit of a waste TBH lol. I really like the two bottles as opposed to ten as well. Seen lots use botanicare with good results, i tried it and it was really hard to regulate PH so stopped.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to waterdawg12 For This Useful Post: