Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: cut stems

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Bro with out pics it's not easy to imagine what's happening , I've never heard of anything like it to be honest

Up the irons

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (06-07-15), Racemic (01-07-15)

Thanks

Well, thanks for the reply anyway. A fren just left me a half dozen cuttings, put them in cups with potting soil, got my fingers crossed. Another fren came by with seeds so I am basically starting over. I have started as late as 4th of July and still got 8 footers by harvest.(Greenhouse/sunlight, in the ground) No imagination, huh? Sounds serious. I got the cure! lol

Thanks

Now your way ahead of me, clonex? nutrients? Im just an old farm boy an we just plant the seeds and add water. Maybe you could suggest...a fren just came by an left me a half dozen cuttings. I put them in cups with some potting soil and H2O. They are all droopy, probobly in shock. Any suggestions on keeping them alive? Greenhouse/sunlight/out in the desert. And HOT
    Last edited by Racemic; 01-07-15 at 02:47 AM.

Thanks

Cover them up a bit bro they have probly just come out of a propagater or clone dome
    I normally cut coke bottle in half the 2 litre one just gives the young plants a chance to harden of

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Racemic (01-07-15)

Thanks

Im on it. Most of them are still droopy but two are lifting their leaves up a bit. Going to babysit them all night. You mention a propagater and clone dome, I am assuming artificial lights, correct? I will be setting them in the shade in the mornoing, then a little sunshine, well, Im sure you know how it goes. I get by with a little help from my frens. My 38th crop.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Racemic For This Useful Post:

urban grower (01-07-15)

Thanks

You can use the domes with natural light aswell bro I normally use the windowsill in summer leaves a bit more space in my veg area just introduce them slowly and give them a good misting with plain water before the coke bottle go over them will increase the humidity

Thanks

We have a saying over here, "Muchas gracias" but we slanged it to "Much grass" So, much grass amigo. Right now its raining like a cow pissin on a flat rock so humidity is high. Four of them are trying to stand back up, the other three, eh.

Thanks

Just take few cuttings from the ones that pull trough bro you will have plenty then

Thanks

I think five out of seven will make it. They will be stunted from going into shock but they should be ok otherwise. Started a fresh batch of seeds. The plants in the greenhouse are a total loss. Im thinking the soil is contaminated, from what I do not know. Maybe runoff from the roof or ? Anyway I am removing the top four inches of soil and also the soil mix in the holes where the plants normally go. The soil in this area is very alkali so what I do is mix it half and half with peat moss to bring the PH to nuetral. This combination has given me satisfactory results for many years. Starting over is a pain but I got no choice. Also, one of the plants started showing male buds, at about a foot tall and only a month old. That is very unusual as they usually dont start flowering that early under natural light. The rest of the plants that are in the greenhouse that have survived are very underdeveloped for their age so Im replanting the whole crop, with fresh soil, today.

Thanks

Best of luck bro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast