Thread: Hotels in the dam

Thanks

Default Hotels in the dam

This is going to be my first ever visit to the dam, I'm going at the back end of October, as iv never been before any Info on a good hotel would be appreciated

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

When ever I've been to the damm I've just found a little b and b type place . I'm normally that stoned as long as I have a clean bed I'm not arsed as you come out of central train station . Straight across from the main entrance is central coffee shop well worth a visit but so is hunters bar and my favourite shop is the dank kring up out of the red light and coffee shop area up to Anne frank 's house then ask where the shop is . It is the best imho and normally has all the cup winning strains . Make sure you take plenty of cash as some of the girls in the Windows are that hot even the wife had a go but I found all the smaller coffee shops to be much better than the tourist attraction shops like the bulldog bars and the grasshopper shops just enjoy stay safe and stay green

Thanks

And it will be as cold there as it is here

Thanks

I don't drink, and there's no way I'm paying for pussy not when she's getting the dick for free, will just be going to get high and try some good edibles if possible, I want to stay somewhere that's not a dive lol

Thanks

Hotel Sofitel Legend the Grand Amsterdam. I never mentioned drinking other than the coffee shops where you get your bud even the bulldog bars is a coffee shop the grand is a lovely place and I stayed here with the wife . I paid for my wife to get some pussy she picked we shared . What happened in the damm stayed in the damm and a little vid on my phone . Shh don't tell.

Thanks

Thanks dude, I'll have a look at the hotel when I get a spare 20 mins

Thanks

No probs . When we went it was lovely slightly expensive but you pay for what you get

Thanks

mercure ansterdam city hotel i think it is called, class hotel
    "I’d always done a lot of sniffing glue as a kid. I was very interested in glue, and then I went to lager and speed, and I drifted into heroin because as a kid growing up everybody told me, ‘don’t smoke marijuana, it will kill you’."
    - Irvine Welsh, author of "Trainspotting",

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Westcord fashion hotel or golden tulip Amsterdam west are both great hotels. I've stayed at both.