Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Christian point of view…

Thanks

Haaaa! Wrecked it!

Keeno Guest

with all due respect..................................fuck religion, fuck god and fuck the brainwashing wankers who throw it it your face. thats my opinion. everyone is entitles to their own. if the OP wants to believe in a higher power that allows hundreds of thousands of children to die on a daily basis, allows the unspeakable acts thousands of children go through every day at the hands of monsters. then thats his right, but the cunt wont be invited to my BBQ.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

British green (04-10-15), ERBURT (04-10-15), ggotch (04-10-15), Quib (04-10-15), Samwise Gamgee (04-10-15), SkunkBudda403 (04-10-15)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by keeno View Post
    with all due respect..................................fuck religion, fuck god and fuck the brainwashing wankers who throw it it your face. thats my opinion. everyone is entitles to their own. if the OP wants to believe in a higher power that allows hundreds of thousands of children to die on a daily basis, allows the unspeakable acts thousands of children go through every day at the hands of monsters. then thats his right, but the cunt wont be invited to my BBQ.

Epic, could have been said more politely, but I couldn't agree more! Mon te Christopher hitchens lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Religion is a lot like a penis, is fine to have one, and you can play with it all you like in your own company, but don't take it out in public and swing it around, that'll just cause you trouble lol!

Atheistic and horticultural, I do love this website lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Keeno Guest

dont get me wrong, i do beleive in something, but i will not be told how to live by anyone. i certainly dont believe in the hocus pocus bullshit any religion teaches, religion is a tool to subdue and enslave people. especially people who have nothing. they will tell starving children to pray for salvation when they have churches in places like london that are worth tens of millions which pull in very few people each week. the church has more money than it would ever like you or me to know about. yet they continue to hoard. i have no time for this nonsense.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (04-10-15), ggotch (04-10-15)

BlackJack Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

Wow! Penis is nothing like religion! Belief has nothing to do with churches. Hope you have a good life.

Macky Guest

Hmmmm I hope that doesn't suggest you can't have a good life without religion? You're gonna go get a debate started, and non of us want that lol! See what you've started keeno! Lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Religion is just a tool to control the masses and imho everyone is aloud to believe in what they want and freedom of speech and basic inquisition allows us to ask questions but it's all Chinese whispers

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (04-10-15), quinnston (03-01-16), Samwise Gamgee (04-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	601165_546132058814160_392289015_n.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	310447

Just my opinion

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

British green (04-10-15), ERBURT (04-10-15), Glynne (17-02-17), Loki (04-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Everyone's opinion is as valid as the next persons... no one knows what's on the otherside...

Now, let's keep the subject civil or I will lock the thread...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (04-10-15), ERBURT (04-10-15), Samwise Gamgee (04-10-15)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast