Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Low Odour Strains

Thanks

california chronic is the best low smell strain in my opinion and its a huge yielder with dense tasty super stoney buds...
    GROW HARD

Everything I grow is real and fucking dank. All the pictures I post are real and mine . All speculation, comments, punditry, and advice posted in this forum may be taken at face value and are from my own personal experience growing and providing marijuana. Oh and fuck the police....(you can quote me on that as well)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverz View Post
    You're looking at about 35 grams maybe more or less depending on the conditions and they grow both indoor and out..

They don't grow very tall..i would say around a metre or 40 inches or so but i gotto say they can vary quite a bit depending on the conditions of your grow

that's not bad for one little plant..whats the best why to care for them. as mine will be going outside along with the wildlife. next year. i brought a female bubblegum seeds a week ago thinking it will ok to grow indoors but on another thread i ask did it smell and whey said it stinks and i would need a carbon filter. so when little miss trouble grows up abit she will be going outside with the wildlife and hope it will give me a little bit of fruit. before the first frost comes. i am hoping what do you think. the seed just come out of the cupboard and now in compost hopefully in a couple of days see should be showing her first leaves.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    california chronic is the best low smell strain in my opinion and its a huge yielder with dense tasty super stoney buds...
    where can i get them from...

Thanks

i have been doing some searching on the net and i have some low odours strains.. so i thought i would share this info with you. and help other people who are also looking for low odour strains.

LOW ODOUR STRAINS.

Fruitbowl = very low odor
    Haze Skunk = very low odor
    Northern Lights = low odor
    Female Seeds Grapefruit =low odor
    Nebula = low odor
    Kali Mist =low odor
    Dutch Dragon=low odor
    DelaHaze =low odor
    Mandala#1 = low odor
    Princess Diesel = low odor, fruity
    Nirvana's Bubblegum =low odor
    Nirvana ICE =low odor, carrots
    nirvana's top 44=low odor
    MOD's Kali Most =very low odor
    Female Seeds' Grapefruit x N. Haze =very low odor

this list came from another forum the hip.....and has given permission to pass it around on other forums. so if you know of anymore please post them.

Thanks

should also look at lowryder 2 ak47.

had a batch of them cooking for my last grow, practically no odour at all, ideal for stealth grows i found.

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by short stuff View Post
    i have been doing some searching on the net and i have some low odours strains.. so i thought i would share this info with you. and help other people who are also looking for low odour strains.

LOW ODOUR STRAINS.

Fruitbowl = very low odor
    Haze Skunk = very low odor
    Northern Lights = low odor
    Female Seeds Grapefruit =low odor
    Nebula = low odor
    Kali Mist =low odor
    Dutch Dragon=low odor
    DelaHaze =low odor
    Mandala#1 = low odor
    Princess Diesel = low odor, fruity
    Nirvana's Bubblegum =low odor
    Nirvana ICE =low odor, carrots
    nirvana's top 44=low odor
    MOD's Kali Most =very low odor
    Female Seeds' Grapefruit x N. Haze =very low odor

this list came from another forum the hip.....and has given permission to pass it around on other forums. so if you know of anymore please post them.
    that one is no way low odour, smelliest plant i've ever grown, you have to watch out some people say plants that smell loads don't smell loads as i can assure you nirvana bubblegum will stink your whole place out without a CF.

Chronic by serious seeds should be on there and Sharksbreath by DNA is not too bad more medium odour than low though, but the fact is most plants smell quite strong in the last 4/5 weeks of flower.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    that one is no way low odour, smelliest plant i've ever grown, you have to watch out some people say plants that smell loads don't smell loads as i can assure you nirvana bubblegum will stink your whole place out without a CF.

Chronic by serious seeds should be on there and Sharksbreath by DNA is not too bad more medium odour than low though, but the fact is most plants smell quite strong in the last 4/5 weeks of flower.

many thanks for the info...so the rule of thumb is to buy an extractor fan just in case if you are growning indoors. what about nirvava bublelicious. is that the same plant. and would the aroma stink out the house or my secret garden. as i like the sound of the bublelicious.i can almost smell it and taste it.

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by short stuff View Post
    many thanks for the info...so the rule of thumb is to buy an extractor fan just in case if you are growning indoors. what about nirvava bublelicious. is that the same plant. and would the aroma stink out the house or my secret garden. as i like the sound of the bublelicious.i can almost smell it and taste it.
    Hmm yeah thats the only one Nirvana does, at least I'm 99% certain it is, there is no nirvana bubblegum, I just assumed you meant the bubblelicious ?

Yeah get a carbon filter with extracator fan and you'll have no problems..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    Hmm yeah thats the only one Nirvana does, at least I'm 99% certain it is, there is no nirvana bubblegum, I just assumed you meant the bubblelicious ?

Yeah get a carbon filter with extracator fan and you'll have no problems..

many thanks mate.. great advice will get a fan.

Thanks

just to second what blurry-vision said bubblicious STINKS so shouldn't be on that list

tbh mate i would recommend a filter and fan with any grow but i did get away with about 6 lowryder no2's and no filter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast