Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Great White,black fung? Root rot? Black roots lol..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Upton View Post
    It looks like you have a cyanobacteria infection.. which is odd because your temps are acceptable.. I'd hazard a guess that you do not have enough dissolved oxygen in the system.

BTW Great White / Mycorrhydro needs time to fix things but that's not going to happen with poor dissolved oxygen.

Can you post some photos of the aeration in the system.
    More like GW started problems,not taking time to fix it lol..or maybe problems were already there,maybe it was not GW thing it just happend now..my buckets were cristal clear for some days,which indicates theres no bennies in there,maybe thats when root rot or whatever attacked,maybe its not GW...God what size air pump dwc need? its my first grow,I do have second air pump about 150watts too that but 2 of them would be like 0.3kw a hour,thats like extra 200 250 kw a month,is dwc really worth it? LOL and its only 11 buckets with main rezy,160w should be plently no? thats like 3w/gal and i wouldnt call my buckets too turbulent,8000l/h to 2 buckets was more fun,seemeds like there was bomb inside waiting to explode
    Last edited by Jerry Weeds; 26-05-15 at 08:29 PM.

MrChedda. Guest

ive got root rot and im quite a messy cunt, not to that extent tho looks pretty severe whatever that is, after reading up high heat can cause this in a hydroponic system, there more likely to get pyhtium although theres several different types they can also contract if stressed out quite alot as there defences come down, also unclean grow rooms, rotting leaf material thats fallen into pots can add spores ive learnt this the hard way going to seriosly reevaluate myself next run hope you manage to sort fella, if bud offers advice up take it fella, hes got me out of fucked up situations twice and has been bang on so far with his diagnosis's
    Last edited by MrChedda.; 26-05-15 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrChedda. View Post
    ive got root rot and im quite a messy cunt, not to that extent tho looks pretty severe whatever that is, after reading up high heat can cause this in a hydroponic system, there more likely to get pyhtium if stressed out quite alot also unclean grow rooms, rotting leaf material thats fallen into pots can add spores ive learnt this the hard way going to seriosly reevaluate myself next run hope you manage to sort fella, btw if buds advice up top take it fella, hes got me out of fucked up situations twice and has been bang on so far with his diagnosis's
    Bro use peroxide,dude it eats up all the dirt junk in your rezyy...

GUYS SORRY,FORUM UPLOAD FOR ME DONT WORK =( I tried from difrent vmware without tor,firefox browser,says upload complete and dont work....
    opologies for this,i have no other way to post
    REMOVE GAP PLS,ty.

h ttp://postimg.org/gallery/1pgmzzdms/94795c58/
    Last edited by Jerry Weeds; 26-05-15 at 08:55 PM.

MrChedda. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Weeds View Post
    I cant seem to upload pictures,can it be website script has problems with TOR?
    About my grow,the fungi gunk is clearly visible on the roots,I just added some hydroguard,rdwc,smaller plants seems to be doing just fine,good roots,either they have more oxygen,or not much GW stick to the roots,so thing is,I added hydroguard fast without thinking because as you can imagine im stressed to hell right now,and my buckets are covered with that black mop,i removed 2 buckets some days ago,one was badly black,one of infected plant wall is black to death to,that bacteria fungi or whatever build up,so anyway,thing is as i said i added hydroguard,now i think maybe I need to add h2o for it to eat all that thing away from my buckets and roots? and then strong hydroguard tea after my roots are clear from that "stuff" then bennies full streght,like 10 hours after my last dose of h2o? what are safe levels for 35%?

loads of people have problems with this where you add picture from computer click upload wait a minute itll take a while to upload to page mate

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

I cant seem to upload pictures,can it be website script has problems with TOR?
    About my grow,the fungi gunk is clearly visible on the roots,I just added some hydroguard,rdwc,smaller plants seems to be doing just fine,good roots,either they have more oxygen,or not much GW stick to the roots,so thing is,I added hydroguard fast without thinking because as you can imagine im stressed to hell right now,and my buckets are covered with that black mop,i removed 2 buckets some days ago,one was badly black,one of infected plant wall is black to death to,that bacteria fungi or whatever build up,so anyway,thing is as i said i added hydroguard,now i think maybe I need to add h2o for it to eat all that thing away from my buckets and roots? and then strong hydroguard tea after my roots are clear from that "stuff" then bennies full streght,like 10 hours after my last dose of h2o? what are safe levels for 35%?
    You need to resize your images to bellow 2mb...You can do it in "paint" or use this http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

Regards BL

Thanks

My hot fingers added 250ml 35% perox. to 11 20l buckets,theres whole mess inside now,since fungus from walls and whatever is breaking down,thanks god its creeping me,fk that great white at all,from the tiny steps i added it didnt show any positive stuff,to this complete havoc,maybe its just my system who knows,but beneficial bacteria owns,in my case fungi is disaster,plants are 2 months in veg,when should I reapply peroxide?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,172 Times

what model of hailea air pump are you using?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Upton is your man, he has more in depth knowledge than me with DWC, RDWC etc.....

Regards BL

MrChedda. Guest

My hot fingers added 250ml 35% perox. to 11 20l buckets,theres whole mess inside now,since fungus from walls and whatever is breaking down,thanks god its creeping me,fk that great white at all,from the tiny steps i added it didnt show any positive stuff,to this complete havoc,maybe its just my system who knows,but beneficial bacteria owns,in my case fungi is disaster,plants are 2 months in veg,when should I reapply peroxide?
    got rot stop, whered you get that from cant buy 35% over counter anymore got questioned lmao by chemist

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by upton View Post
    what model of hailea air pump are you using?
    aco300a -----

Btw my pots are completely sealed,I mean even where stones and plant stem is located,im not sure its the problem tho,would have had problems before.DWC really more problems than soil,with soil i barely ever had any problems,this is some more work with 99% bigger consequences.
    Last edited by Jerry Weeds; 26-05-15 at 09:44 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast