any advice my setup ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

Hi mate, welcome to the forum

I know pretty much nothing about wilma systems so can't help
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,700 Times

Welcome 7 to Thctalk there will be some along soon to give you a hand matey but as for me only grown in soil so i can't I'm afraid ☺

MrChedda. Guest

Using wilmas myself mate 1st grow make sure you do plenty of reading on hydroponics because you'll run into problems mate like I have knowing what to feed when to feed how to react its not really an easy game but if you've never done it before you might aswell go in at deep end as what we learn we know for our systems, what to let you know, need to work out a feeding pattern for pumps, try and get a halo else you'll be forever putting drippers in other spots for even root distribution ends up growing out the one side where the dripper is don't over feed always use less then chart reccomends and work from what the ec and ph is telling you what they want keep a watchful eye on nutrient temps aswell as fucks up the DO and your plants wont take in what they need properly not sure on what else I need to say pretty easy system to get your head around just when things go wrong is where the problems lie mate on not knowing what to do yo fix as alot of defiency mimic each other or you have 3-5 on the go at same time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

satnavsatnav (27-05-15)

Thanks

thx for comment

Thanks

Good luck and as Chedda says jump in. Keep it simple. You have a PH and EC/PPM meter right? And I realize you've bought your nutes already and I have never used them, to expensive lol, so no help there other than keep it lite re EC. Also as stated keep that res cool and well oxygenated. I run beanies but lots use bleach, hydrogen peroxide, and other disinfectants, to keep the root zone healthy. Read up in that, you'll need to know lol. What else you got? Tent, fans, filter, strain, keep posting and there will be lots around to help.

Thanks

[QUOTE= Tent, fans, filter, strain, keep posting and there will be lots around to help.[/QUOTE]

i dont use tent cuz i have small room and good ventilation , i m using 400W cop led light. but i have a problem with my bitches ) i didnt add any nutrient in my water yet. my ph always 5.5 but my girls going to gie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150712_002847[1].jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	302703   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150712_002855[1].jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	302704   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150712_002901[1].jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	302705   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150712_002906.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	302706   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150712_002946.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	302707