Thread: Need help

Thanks

Default Need help

OK my plant has been in flowering for like 14 days and it still has not flowered but when it euz young I burn it bad with fert but all green has came back out I fert 1 a week and its been doing good I guess but I'm using fix farm fert. But ya so any Ida's and my pH is about

Thanks

Ph 65..............

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,179 Times

I don't really understand the queation mate. It has been flowering but hasn't flowered? Tbh I cant even see any internode growth. Have u got growth where the fan leaf meets the main stem?

Ez DuZ iT

Shout out to the Boss Man Erburt!
    [CENTER] "Lol if you aint got a shitty plant once in a while you ain't growing"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Thanks

Ty bud. Um yes a lil bit of growth but like idk man I'm lost lol

Thanks

Not as much is suppose to be there I'd say

Thanks

it looks as thoshe needs to veg out more and grow some more nodes then flower also make sure u have no light leaks when switching to 12/12 as even a pin prick of light when it should be dark on 12/12 can destroy the flowering and keep it in veg so it wont flower, check that when light is off plant is completely blacked out,if not it wont flower, best i can guess/suggest with limited info

Thanks

also what lights?? are they normal energy saver bulbs?? if so that would also explain, household lighting is useless,get a proper set up??

Thanks

The 2700k each but it is Darking there but if you but it back in veg won't that shock the plant and delay for 4d to a week on growth and I've have read other forms ppl put there plants is 12/12 after a weeks of growth that seem to still flower but idk imma do more research on this