Thread: Changing the res water when flushing?

ganjagunman Guest

Default Changing the res water when flushing?

How many times, if any do people change the res water when flushing?

After 3 days (of 7) ive had to just empty my res on my small 20l NFT to move it, and it was a light green (canna boost does it) poured it into the bath to drain and it was quite green, so put some fresh in. There was no change in the EC of the water before i changed it.

I changed the water on my 100l res and it was the same colour and that of the water that went in it 4 days earlier so thought it were a waste of time changing it, but it appears this time round its been worth changing the water after 3 days.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-06-15)