Thread: Lemon Kush

Thanks

Default Lemon Kush

Any strain specific advice? Got em from herbies

Thanks

watch out for hermies. I did three of them along with some Og kush and critical kush, and the bastard hermied on me and pollenated my entire tent, so now i am smokin explodin joints. I think i may have to do an oil run with it (about 500 grams of it)
    I picked a few nanas off, but obviously missed one or two. Didnt even notice till i dried it after harvest (am as blind a s a short sighted bat tho)

Some phenos have airy buds, so make sure you are on top of your air ciculation.
    Otherwise it is a really nice smoke, and smells of lemons like lemon haze almost.

I would do it again tho, but would keep a better eye on it.
    Nice smoke.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,672 Times

Thanks for the info heizenberg
    I have some i'll be doing next week so thats a help on the hermie front

Thanks

Super lemon haze e