Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: paper bag method?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pappa View Post
    10 downing street
    London me and the boys will enjoy
    You or funny, PM me with a correct address, and I will do. I need a zip code.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

pappa (01-08-15)

Thanks

sorry hotshot but im a grower and the 1st rule of grow club is not to talk about grow club lol you might be genuine but the last thing I will do is send my addy out for all I know you could be a bent copper looking for a quick arrest and some smoke to dip into or worse you could be a ripper and I wouldn't want to loose my medical stash to ether po po or a lowlife ripper and as much as I would like to try the plant you had in potm as she do look very full bodied and resinous and I must say very well grown im going to have to pass this one up

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pappa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-08-15)

Thanks

oh think I was looking at the wrong plant there hotshot correct me if im wrong but isn't that your plant in the blue tub? don't think I see any buds on that and she do look rather dark to me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pappa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-08-15)

Thanks

Cool

oh think I was looking at the wrong plant there hotshot correct me if im wrong but isn't that your plant in the blue tub? don't think I see any buds on that and she do look rather dark to me
    That is her buddy, and I just had a contest, and every one thinks like you, but one didn't, and he won all I had to give out. (5 lb) He is the only one that would. Funny, but I flip him, and no cops knocking on his door. That is seeds of course. Not very trusting people on the site, but I can see where you or coming from. Yes that is my plant, I will show you some buds, when it was in 12 12 flip for 18 days. I new you couldn't be the prime minister, or I thought you weren't.lol I got 30 nice cola's showing.

Thanks

lmao yeah you have to be carful in this game lol but im hoping oneday I could lead the country and I must admit yes she is a good looking plant what strain is she I can see she is leaning to the indica side and looks like you aregoing to have some big colas from her

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pappa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-08-15)

Thanks

lmao yeah you have to be carful in this game lol but im hoping oneday I could lead the country and I must admit yes she is a good looking plant what strain is she I can see she is leaning to the indica side and looks like you aregoing to have some big colas from her
    White Ruski, and every thing I have been reading about her is awesome.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

pappa (02-08-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2