Thread: Lower Yellow Leaves

Thanks

Default Lower Yellow Leaves

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150622.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	301203 I just looked at my girls and have some lower leaves that are starting to turn yellow. It is planted in fox farm soil with a mix of perlite and vermiculite. I have been using fox farm Grow Big 6-4-4 when watering. ( I have not flushed the plants yet ) These are outside on the patio where it has been 90+ degrees every day now for over a week and it is going to stay this hot for atleast another week. ( the only time I bring them inside is when a T-storm comes rolling through then right back outside.) These are heavyweight fast and vast autoflowers that are about 3-4 weeks in I think.
    I have read that some leaves on the bottom are normal to turn yellow and fall off but on the other hand it could be a nitro deficiancy. This is the 1st attempt to grow outside on the patio so I may be just over reacting but I would rather be safe then sorry.

I do have the tiger big bloom fert. 2-8-4
    along with big bloom 0.01 -0.3 - 0.7

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150622_.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	301204

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,672 Times

Are they hungry?
    Temps look a little hot as well mate look at the leaf edges

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Donmitch0121 For This Useful Post:

cherokeemelendez (23-06-15), New To Growing (22-06-15)

Thanks

Leaf edges look fine and not dry to the feel. I feed them with the Grow Big when they need watering every time.I do wait till the soil is dry in the container about knuckle deep before i water them. Are you suggesting to move them so they only get sun about 6 hrs a day vs 10 full hours of sun ? That way they are not so hot ? When would be a good time to start the fert and bloom on them ?

Thanks

Default Lower Yellow Leaves

Was just saying the upward curling of your leaf edges is a sign of heat stress

Maybe try them on a light feed i generally wait till i see them begin to pale a little

Thanks

This is my 1st outside grow so I hope you do not mind me asking you a few questions. As I stated I am not sure if I am over reacting or they are in need of something. Correct me if I am wrong in saying this - you think the yellow leaves is due to being hungry ? So give them some light feedings ... as in feed them a little more often even if the soil is still damp ?
    With heat stress how do I stop that ? I have them into full sun for 10 hrs or so - so should I make it so they only get about 6-8 and move them to indirect sun light ?
    When should i start feeding the fert to them ?

I would pvt msg you but cant do it yet

Thanks

Mate your growing outdoors and that a lone makes things difficult to control
    On the look of the pic the plant looks fine!!
    You can try them on a light feed yes and just see