Thread: Is There a Particular Strain You Favor When Cooking?

Thanks

Default Is There a Particular Strain You Favor When Cooking?

I was wondering if any of you use a particular strain of weed for its taste when cooking. I know taste isn't the main reason LOL - but I was just curious if any of you choose strains to cook with for the flavor too.

Thanks

*BUMP* Got some good recommendations from another forum - they steered me toward Jessica Catalono's blog.

Definitely interesting stuff...some of it pretty insane. LSD Absinthe? Yikes! Anyway, it seems a lot of those recipes recommend a specific strain so that helps. Anyone got any other recipes for me?

Thanks

Someone on another form dropped me links for cannabis-infused hummus and someone else suggested a recipe for THC-infused salmon. I'll pass on the salmon (vegetarian) but I'll still share the links for anyone interested when I get link-posting priveleges.