Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Smoked for years but now seem to go west??

Thanks

Default Smoked for years but now seem to go west??

Hey guys.

I have smoked for at least the last 8-9 years.

Been the dam a few times, had a few space cakes, good times

Up until a year ago??

My friends uncle died and i was already having a bad night. Was out getting pissed and got home to have the usual bong.

I went west?? Looked in the mirror and pulled this funny face i didn't think it was me?

Managed to ride it out ok but i thought i was communicating with god and satan at the time haha?

Ever since that experience i've found it hard to have a one skinner without feeling panic or paranoid? Thought my cat was going to talk to me the other day lol.

Ive had some great times with weed and would hate to let it go now. Our latest trip to the dam was challenging at time though

Anyone got any advice? I stick to sativa dom plants these days as my mates say they can help, but i still find it hard?

I used to smoke anything in any quantity and just laugh. Even if i whitied?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockycocky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-17), Oldsmokie (24-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Take a break for a few weeks bro

Up the irons

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (06-07-15), GEORGE (15-03-17), ggotch (06-11-15), Oldsmokie (24-09-17), satnavsatnav (06-07-15)

Thanks

Thanks for the reply budda.

Yeh i took a few breaks, once for a couple of months.

I seem to be fine sometimes when i can keep my mind occupied. If i think of what happend or if someone talks about something sad i can start feeling worried?

My guess is that its enhancing what ever mood i am in and when im worried it amplifies that?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rockycocky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-17), Oldsmokie (24-09-17), satnavsatnav (06-07-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,179 Times

I'll have what he's having please

Ez DuZ iT

Shout out to the Boss Man Erburt!
    [CENTER] "Lol if you aint got a shitty plant once in a while you ain't growing"

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EaZiE For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-17), M_C (06-07-15), reganlives (04-07-15), satnavsatnav (06-07-15), SkunkBudda403 (06-10-15), TokinItUp (25-01-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 4 Times

Hi pal

I had a similar experience about a year or so ago after taking a strong dose of brownies. I found that it, to an extent, is a kind of confidence issue in that you always have the bad experience in the back of your mind when you smoke afterwards. I found that just starting slow, like a beginner, was the best way to build up confidence again. Try weak joints, then a few blunts, bongs etc and you'll be back to normal in no time

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to libertyhaze For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (06-07-15), GEORGE (15-03-17), rockycocky (07-07-15), satnavsatnav (06-07-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,700 Times

A break will do ya good I think but there are fecking millions speaking to god churches are full of them and they didn't smoke owt lol

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to satnavsatnav For This Useful Post:

Billy Cotton (06-07-15), EaZiE (10-07-15), GEORGE (15-03-17), ggotch (06-11-15), happyjack (28-02-17), toblue (27-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by libertyhaze View Post
    Hi pal

I had a similar experience about a year or so ago after taking a strong dose of brownies. I found that it, to an extent, is a kind of confidence issue in that you always have the bad experience in the back of your mind when you smoke afterwards. I found that just starting slow, like a beginner, was the best way to build up confidence again. Try weak joints, then a few blunts, bongs etc and you'll be back to normal in no time
    Thanks for the reply. Very helpful mate. Yeah i was definitely having a bad night when it happened so it must be linked.

I have been high a few times since and had no trouble at all either?

Thanks for the advice

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rockycocky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satnavsatnav View Post
    A break will do ya good I think but there are fecking millions speaking to god churches are full of them and they didn't smoke owt lol
    Lol yeah. I was worried i was going to become one of them that night! :O

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rockycocky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,419 Times

You would think indica dominant would be better to calm paranoia and anxiety, not a sativa.
    "the only stupid question is the one not asked " - Einstein

Tip - If you ever need to check trichs and don't have a loupe, turn a pair of binoculars around

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PeytonManning For This Useful Post:

BudMan (17-02-17), Donmitch0121 (07-07-15), GEORGE (15-03-17), ggotch (06-11-15), M_C (08-07-15), rockycocky (09-07-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,625 Times

Quote Originally Posted by PeytonManning View Post
    You would think indica dominant would be better to calm paranoia and anxiety, not a sativa.
    Yeah I would give the sativas a rest. They are often a bit activating of the autonomic nervous system. That will feel like anxiety and amplify any anxiety already present.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-17), M_C (08-07-15), PeytonManning (08-07-15), rockycocky (09-07-15), t4mmy74 (25-09-15), TokinItUp (25-01-16)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast