Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 62% humidity packs

Chew Guest

Default 62% humidity packs

Right,

This evening some bud stems snap, some don't but they all feel bone dry. They've been drying for almost 4 full days but temps haven't been below 25C in the tent

Rightly or wrongly i have put them in jars a few hrs ago. The RH started at 55% but now 51%. I've read that below 55% they will never cure.

Has anyone used the humidity packs and got any feedback?

ganjagunman Guest

I jar mine just below 70%, anything lower than 55-60% and i doubt youl get much cure, buds just tend to fall to bits

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Does that mean the whole lost is useless?
    What if I use the humidity packs? Gutted, 9oz

ganjagunman Guest

have you got any other plants going? put a leaf in jars never used those packs

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

Gently pack the buds quite tight in the jar & leave it closed for 24 hours, this will bring some moisture back into the buds. Once it raises up, split it up into jars & cure like normal.

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Bigsmoke1989 (18-07-15), Bloody Elbow (05-07-15)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Gently pack the buds quite tight in the jar & leave it closed for 24 hours, this will bring some moisture back into the buds. Once it raises up, split it up into jars & cure like normal.
    I'm on it! Thanks Loki, I hope this works. 9oz of two plants first go, I'm well chuffed. Do the humidity packs work though? Don't know whether to order some ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Loki (05-07-15)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    have you got any other plants going? put a leaf in jars never used those packs
    No mate. I'm done now till after my holiday

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

Not 100% sure mate, but I over dried my autos last year & done the same thing & all was good.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,240 Times

Do what Loki said Chewey. Mine appeared crispy dry within 3 days on my 1st run. 24hrs in a jar & it was back sticky. Would not bother with humidity packs mate. Just keep burping it every 4 hours or so.
    Bloody Scrogs Critical Kush Mentored By The Rebel M_C, Cos He's Street Tuff.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-s-street-tuff

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,179 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Elbow View Post
    Do what Loki said Chewey. Mine appeared crispy dry within 3 days on my 1st run. 24hrs in a jar & it was back sticky. Would not bother with humidity packs mate. Just keep burping it every 4 hours or so.
    Not meaning to crash the ops thread but...

Every 4 hours? How is anybody with a job meant to cure properly. Getting quite concerned about my harvest tbh mate :/

Ez DuZ iT

Shout out to the Boss Man Erburt!
    [CENTER] "Lol if you aint got a shitty plant once in a while you ain't growing"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast