Thread: Help! Help! Help!

Thanks

Default Help! Help! Help!

I have 4 plants growing outdoors, there about 4ft high. I can't remember the type of plant they are but I was assured they are suitable for growing in the northern hemisphere where I live. Our summer has not been the best to date (wind, rain and lower then normal temperatures) They are growing in pots in a mix of manured soil and compost. I have grown plants in this mix before with success. I have given them a feed (x2) of 'Baby-Bio' mixed with water, as well as watering when needed.
    As you can see from the picture this is happening to all the leaves from top to bottom.
    Is it the 'Baby-Bio' I fed them the problem, or, are they lacking something.
    This is my 'smoke' for the year and I would hate to loose them. I would be most grateful if any of you could help me with this.
    D.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4251.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	302628

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

looks like youve got wind mate.

theyll need better shelter by looks of things.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

kingpost (12-07-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    looks like youve got wind mate.

theyll need better shelter by looks of things.
    hi ggotch, thanks for replying. You could be right, the site is exposed and as I said our summer is sh%&e.
    Thanks again.
    D

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kingpost For This Useful Post:

ggotch (11-07-15)