Thread: Jacks lost his Smell?.....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

Default Jacks lost his Smell?.....

Evening all; just a quicky

Iv recently chopped 3 Sensi Jack Herers, now... As always iv grown these just like any other grow, correct ec, temps, rh and so on....

Now, they didn't really smell when I was growing them, obviously there was something there.... But now there hanging up drying.... There's very little smell?.....

Why's this chaps, isn't Jacks a stinky one? I think it's cos I'm used to growing smelly fuckers lol

Iv done Jacks before and it stunk lol

I mean the taste and smoke is bang on

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

ceza7771 (16-07-15)

MrChedda. Guest

dunno mate, you may be worrying over nothing mate if everythings been bang on buddy and every other grows been a killer stonker then id suspect its down to strain mate lmao

MrChedda. Guest

coz that looks like sum killa killa shit m8

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Most likely just down to pheno type bro some smell stronger than others, long as the kick is still in it when you smoke your grand

Up the irons