Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The importance of healthy Roots

Thanks

The roots on my surviving plant are looking like a big bushy white beard it is a 20L DWC grow. It has plenty of O2 unlike the plant that did not make it it got root rot. I suspect from too little oxygen as I didn't put an air stone in the rather small reservoir. The surviving plant is over three feet tall and flowering nicely I hope to get a decent yield but as this is my first grow I wont hold my breath but it it looking good so far. I have some piccies in my album the latest are from today.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jane Green For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (10-11-15)

Thanks

good post mate awesome roots

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eddie57 For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (10-11-15)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3