Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seeds

ganjagunman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Their auto site has different freebies from the main site
    Aye its the only grumble I really have. If you buy autos on the auto site you get auto freebies, but if you buy autos on the normal site you get photo/regular freebies you never get auto freebies on the normal site.

oh and something I noticed today I was going to email them about. On the main site at the minute when you place an order you can choose either a free freeze berry auto or this other bighead seed photoperiod, regardless of what seeds you have in your basket, but on the auto site you dont get the big head seed freebie unless you buy a bighead seed first :/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

ggotch (31-07-15)

Thanks

You can a lot of the fellas on here know there shit! Herbies all the way boys

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Lets hope he doesn't use VISA debit.

TAT
    I have no problem using my visa debit with herbies but rhino seeds I can't so herbies all the way 😊

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by beral1 View Post
    I have no problem using my visa debit with herbies but rhino seeds I can't so herbies all the way ��
    I had the opposite problem with another seed seller couldn't use mastercard. Unless I was willing to email them my card details....... Dodgy dodgy dodgy. Herbies have awesome customer service as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Budmeister26 View Post
    I had the opposite problem with another seed seller couldn't use mastercard. Unless I was willing to email them my card details....... Dodgy dodgy dodgy. Herbies have awesome customer service as well.
    I like herbies there packaging is discreet, when using your card it shows up as something totally different , win win for me 😊

Thanks

Love Herbies, like Beral1 said - it comes up as Hocus Pocus on the statement. Very handy as I get my seeds as my birthday and Christmas presents and it doesn't look dodgy on other people's statements. I love the Auto site, Herbies all the way .
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Albert Einstein

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Cropper View Post
    Love Herbies, like Beral1 said - it comes up as Hocus Pocus on the statement. Very handy as I get my seeds as my birthday and Christmas presents and it doesn't look dodgy on other people's statements. I love the Auto site, Herbies all the way .
    In with you Roy cropper 😊 I got some auto seeds haven't stuck them in soil yet maybe next grow ☺️

Thanks

** I'm ** bloody phone

Thanks

Stay away from rhino! The cunts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2