Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wtf please help

Thanks

No clue buddy. That's why I still grow in soil. I see way too many people on the forums trying to figure out the hydro thing and just getting more confused. I've been growing in soil for almost 2 years now so I've pretty much got that process down pat. I put way too much time and effort and MONEY into this thing to risk killing my plants because I want to grow in water. LOL I plan to have hubs build me a really small (like 2 plants) hydro setup so I can practice on that before I move into anything larger. But right now the whole point is to grow good weed...not play around with something I have no idea about, so I'll continue on with what I have for now. Sorry you're having issues. I used the Flora series nutes for about a year and always ended up screwing something up. A grower friend out in California turned me on to "Jack's" by JR Peters. It's a water soluble powder and beats the heck out of mixing 10 different bottles of chemicals together. I used to spend a couple of hours at the sink mixing up nutes...now it's about 10 minutes to mix up 12 gallon. Needless to say, I like this stuff a lot better. I was able to buy enough of it to last me a year for around $10. Cost more to ship it than it did to buy the product. My plants are strong and healthier than they've ever been, so I'm pretty darn pleased with the stuff. Hope you figure out what's wrong! TWW

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Widow White For This Useful Post:

LoveMyBitches (31-07-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

On deficiences, don't bother looking for boron or anything else till your ph stays solidly between 5.5 and 6.5. Outside of that range you will always be deficient in something.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

shroomboi3 (30-07-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Widow White View Post
    No clue buddy. That's why I still grow in soil. I see way too many people on the forums trying to figure out the hydro thing and just getting more confused. I've been growing in soil for almost 2 years now so I've pretty much got that process down pat. I put way too much time and effort and MONEY into this thing to risk killing my plants because I want to grow in water. LOL I plan to have hubs build me a really small (like 2 plants) hydro setup so I can practice on that before I move into anything larger. But right now the whole point is to grow good weed...not play around with something I have no idea about, so I'll continue on with what I have for now. Sorry you're having issues. I used the Flora series nutes for about a year and always ended up screwing something up. A grower friend out in California turned me on to "Jack's" by JR Peters. It's a water soluble powder and beats the heck out of mixing 10 different bottles of chemicals together. I used to spend a couple of hours at the sink mixing up nutes...now it's about 10 minutes to mix up 12 gallon. Needless to say, I like this stuff a lot better. I was able to buy enough of it to last me a year for around $10. Cost more to ship it than it did to buy the product. My plants are strong and healthier than they've ever been, so I'm pretty darn pleased with the stuff. Hope you figure out what's wrong! TWW
    That's hilarious. I grew for years using jacks. Good stuff I don't care what the "pros" say

Thanks

Good luck with the grow mate, I'm growing first time and I dived into the deep end and went for dwc. I done loads of research and I have had a few ph fluctuations and corrected it asap. The ph would rise after Mixed my new batch of nutes, now I leave it to sit for 24 hours before I add to the plants, gd luck cuz
    Using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3