Thread: Mycorrhizal Fungi

Thanks

Default Mycorrhizal Fungi

Has anyone used Empathy mycorrhizal fungi with their soil grow? I've seen mixed reviews about this stuff.

Thanks

Nope but I'm using 2 types one is from Xtreme gardening Mycos is its name and another one of their product is azos (Azossparillum brazillense) are really good

Thanks

I will let you know then if its any good, I just picked it up from Wilkos hoping its the same sort of stuff as you'd get from Plant Magic etc.

Thanks

I've used Mycos for my last two grows, it didnt cost much but its hard to say whether it made a difference. The plants have been happy, healthy, never suffered any nute problems, and once cut down the root balls have been thick and healthy.
    Smoke on the water