Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: help please

Thanks

Default Answered: help please

hi all
    i am new to growing and my tent is getting to hot i have a 1m by 1m by 2m tent 4in carbon filter and a 600w hps light and the temperature is to high and humidity is low an need help fast what is the best thing to do

many thanks

2. "Try a Cooling Tube and Dimmable Ballast for your HPS and for humidity, try a vase and will it with boiling water(short term fix)? If not just get a shit humidifier haha"

ganjagunman Guest

You need a better fan mate, something like a RVK 6" (150mm) have a look on ebay.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

M_C (30-07-15), Skunky n funky (31-07-15), stu890 (05-08-15)

Thanks

thanks for reply also where is the best place for the fan unit in side the tent or out

ganjagunman Guest

You can mount it either way, just need to run the ducting from the suck side of the fan into the tent onto the filter if space inside is limited.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

stu890 (05-08-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times
    Provided Answers: 37

A couple wet towels in the grow area with decrease temperature and increase rh its only temporary but will help fix your problem till you find a better source for air exchange. Misting your plants and the grow area will also help with rh, temps maybe a bit also.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

stu890 (05-08-15)

ganjagunman Guest

His humidity is low because his excessive temps are drying the room out.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times
    Provided Answers: 37

And I wasn't disputing that fact... I was just stating that adding the towels will help till he figures something more out... There is no denying that it will increase rh for how long not very, but a temporary fix to a larger issue.

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Try a Cooling Tube and Dimmable Ballast for your HPS and for humidity, try a vase and will it with boiling water(short term fix)? If not just get a shit humidifier haha

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowGrower For This Useful Post:

stu890 (05-08-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGrower View Post
    Try a Cooling Tube and Dimmable Ballast for your HPS and for humidity, try a vase and will it with boiling water(short term fix)? If not just get a shit humidifier haha
    My shit Vicks ultrasonic humidifier for 30 quid from argos has been amazing. The wet towel thing is pissing into the wind as far as I found. Mines been running for over a month solid with no problems and I just adjust it as needed. In veg it took my humidity from 40 to 70. Bearly use it now I'm in flower though. Also the cool mist it gives off lower temps. It's a must have in my opinion. Hope this helps iv been there with high temps and low humidity. Controlling your temp is half the battle of controlling humidity.
    Begginers luck is on my side. For now. I hope.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kellya86 For This Useful Post:

Skunky n funky (01-08-15), stu890 (05-08-15)

Thanks

Buy a used ac

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast