Thread: someone give me a blue cheese smoke report please

MrChedda. Guest

Default someone give me a blue cheese smoke report please

Hey guys need smoke and grow report for blue cheese or the best cheese with best smell and high someone's grown from seed please will be running seed next time and am deffinatly stuck on blueberry cheese but which is Best? Jesse if your reading this mate I know youve not long slammed one off what's the smell and taste and stone like I wanna be absolutely spannered cheers guys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (08-08-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Mr-Lover (07-08-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,630 Times

Blinding Strain ✔
    *Mr Loverman Does Paradise Seeds "Jacky White" Coco Style*✔

*Loverman Goes Coco With Exodus/Kush*✔

*Loverman Does Cheese Exodus Style*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

MrChedda. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Big buddha blue cheese, just do it

Regards BL
    As a man with a original uk cut you lucky sod I'm taking that advice as I know your a man of your high grade dank shit deffo determined not to fuck up this time and with you along should be acee cheers for offering to mentor mate

MrChedda. Guest

I'm gonna pop a few seeds mother 1 and take cuttings want all to finish at same time and can pick the best pheno out the lot then

ganjagunman Guest

Is big buddha better than the Barneys blue cheese? Even though the barneys states its a cross between big buddhas cheese and their own blueberry.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

MrChedda. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Is big buddha better than the Barneys blue cheese? Even though the barneys states its a cross between big buddhas cheese and their own blueberry.
    Wondered that myself mate

ganjagunman Guest

anyone seen or tried the sour chiesel big buddha do? sounds awesome

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Barnys blue cheese is a lovely smoke mate, proper couch lockin shit. Very fruity and dank. The two i grown were real frost monsters aswel so would suit a hash run very well. Highly reccomend it mate. If memorys serves me well, i took mine to 10 weeks to get 20% ambers.
    Never tried the big bhudda version but heard alot of good things about it

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

MrChedda. Guest

reading the reviews im deffinatly going with big buddah blue cheese, looks evil in pictures and everyones reviews are ravin mad, but suggests low nutes, will order seeds soon for hopefully septembers / october times if all goes to plan

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (08-08-15), Samwise Gamgee (09-08-15)