Thread: Questiona about topping cant get me nut around it help please

MrChedda. Guest

Default Questiona about topping cant get me nut around it help please

hey there guys looked at tutorials on here and i must be one spanner, i understand topping is taking off the new growth at the top, but..... would i be topping the other side branches or just the top when im topping? and should i top at 4th node or 5th node? dont want to be asking these questions when its on so trying to get all the information as i was abit daunted by the whole concept at the start, now i feel abit more comfortable i need to sort out what i was doing so i can smash it and come off with some weed thats worth the smoke, its not the worst by far just isnt upto Mrcheddas level

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,630 Times

Top every branch you have, that's what I do mate, checkout my Jackie White diary Pictures there for you First Page give you easy example...i top from second node onwards
    *Mr Loverman Does Paradise Seeds "Jacky White" Coco Style*✔

*Loverman Goes Coco With Exodus/Kush*✔

*Loverman Does Cheese Exodus Style*

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

MrChedda. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Lover View Post
    Top every branch you have, that's what I do mate, checkout my Jackie White diary Pictures there for you First Page give you easy example...i top from second node onwards
    thanks mr lover ill take a ganders mate much appreciated

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

Mr-Lover (08-08-15)

Thanks

All you're trying to do with "topping" is increase your number of bud sites. Once the plant has grown enough to become established with a good basic root system and a few nodes, you can start to top. It's no big deal. Anywhere you cut will become two. Don't let it stress you out. If the plant is of decent size and healthy, it will take it like a champ. TWW

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Widow White For This Useful Post: