Thread: G13 Haze Vs Cheese - Supercrop

Thanks

Default G13 Haze Vs Cheese - Supercrop

Hey all, I'm currently coming towards the end of a cycle with my G13, it's my first attempt at a Supercrop, I just want to know what I could have done better with my pinning ect... I have just re-vegged my cheese and now I have more room I want to try and grow an even bigger plant.

I used Vitalink a and b as nutes, but want to try out other nutes for flowering, so I'm also up for suggestions about that, don't really want to get too chemical with it though.

So yeah, here is the G13 currently

And here is the cheese just bouncing back from re-veg

Last edited by destroyer058; 11-08-15 at 12:36 AM.

Thanks

Try a run with "Jack's" by J.R. Peters. You can order it straight off their website. It was recommended to me by a long time grower out in Southern California who had been using it for years. I have been using it for about 6 months now and have never had more beautiful plants. The stuff is CHEAP compared to all these 10-part chemical nutrient lines put out by GH and other nute companies. I got enough to last me a year or more if I only used it for my MJ plants, for around $10. It's a water soluble powder and takes about 5 minutes to mix up. I flower a lot of plants usually and I mix up my nutrients and water my plants out of 5 gallon buckets. I can mix up a batch of nutrient water and have it pH'd and ready in about 5 minutes compared to standing at the sink for what seemed like hours mixing all those bottles up. I really had issues with burning my plants and got tired of the expense and the hassle of the other stuff and started asking around for different options on the forum. I bought a combo pack, veg nutes/bloom nutes, for less than $10 and have used it on pretty much everything green at my house. I started adjusting the pH on my plants and feeding them Jack's and have strong healthy veggies like never before. If you're seriously considering trying other things, definitely give this a try. Cheap, easy and effective....what more do you need? Keep it green! TWW

Thanks

I also want to know if it's possible to supercrop auto's? I grew a couple cheese express this summer and got some ok results

And a couple if cheisel a friend gave me the seeds for.

I plan on having a couple more autos in the near future, so I would like to find out how to maximise yield from them too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to destroyer058 For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (11-08-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Its a touchy subject with training autos. I wouldn't do a HST with them and stick to a LST. I read your original post with this plant and how did you supercrop?? Most supercropping is done by benting twisting and breaking the branches to form knuckles and manage height I couldn't really see that on this and maybe you are confusing supercropping with LST??
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

White Warg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer058 View Post
    Ewwwwww.... gratuitous grot-shot!!!!

Thanks

Think what he means is monster cropping which involves revegging an already flowered plant which then forms an even bigger bush once reflowreed don't quote me and correct me if I'm wrong

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joshbozier For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joshbozier View Post
    Think what he means is monster cropping which involves revegging an already flowered plant which then forms an even bigger bush once reflowreed don't quote me and correct me if I'm wrong
    seems to be the info i read aswell mukka

Thanks

Lol its amazing how much I've learnt reading thing on here Mon the talk