Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Uk police culture

Thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quib For This Useful Post:

Dixienormouse2 (11-08-15), skunkby (04-09-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

PC White should spend a little time on a growing forum & realise his hypothesis that people are stealing/fencing to get growing gear is a myth!

Most new growers here are scratching about to get the gear up together, making compromises save a few £££ here or there... there are few people that come here with a budget large enough to support his claims!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (12-08-15), ggotch (11-08-15), jimmy2shoes (11-08-15), Mrjuice (11-08-15)

Thanks

I realise there is this perception of cannabis being a recreational drug," he said. "But in my experience as a police officer this type of drug tends to go hand-in-hand with other, harder drugs and more serious forms of criminality
    What an idiot. Of course they go hand in hand. They are being sold by the same people. It's like saying Beer goes hand in hand with KY jelly because they both get sold by Asda . If people are growing their own then they are breaking that link with harder drugs and more serious crime.

What a fucking wing nut. How do these people get into a position of power when they are so thick?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ManiacalCrab For This Useful Post:

ggotch (11-08-15), jimmy2shoes (11-08-15), M_C (11-08-15)

Thanks

Going to see if i cant find out mr whites address and give hull police a call and say i see strange lights and a weird plant smell coming from that address. If they could just make things legal it would stop all the shitty dirt weed criminal growers and then put that illegal money in the pockets of business people that can supply a Superior product at a cheaper price. Plus help fund the police to stop actual threats that these criminals pose.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Thanks

Just a ploy by the politically run mainstream media, They're absurd and bizarre comments in my opinion are just so they can try to turn the public against the matter of the Decriminalization of cannabis in regards to the petition happening at the moment, Just my opinion lol, Also as for the Harder stuff that is absolutely ridiculous ( Ever since they made cannabis illegal in 1925 this has been their main point of argument, along with going ''Wappy'')

All i've ever done is enjoy my smoke, and doing anything other drug doesn't even interest me, I enjoy my smoke far too much, If people go from Bud to harder stuff then they're just weak minded people that aren't smokers and just do drugs for the ''buzz'' , Society is such a let down in this day and age, really does antagonize me...

Peace MrJ

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrjuice For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (12-08-15), M_C (11-08-15), Quib (11-08-15)

Thanks

I agree Mr juice, I'm sure you have all watched cultural high, some great facts in that film, Mr white should take note

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Quib For This Useful Post:

Mrjuice (11-08-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quib View Post
    I agree Mr juice, I'm sure you have all watched cultural high, some great facts in that film, Mr white should take note

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Quib For This Useful Post:

M_C (12-08-15)

Thanks

Man why i was younger and my dad found out i started enjoying the herb, ask me if i could get him some, must knew i smoked the good stuff

Although that's going back a few years now lol

Peace MrJ

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast