Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: possible medical strains for borderline personality disorder.

KF 9000 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,801 Times

Default possible medical strains for borderline personality disorder.

hey guys so i figured as i am going to be growing to medicate my personailty disorder instead of being vegged out by the antiphycotics i would make a diary here about the strains i choose and then write a grow diary when i am all sorted so here it goes.

having been over to herbies i have found three possible strains to try (will also be buying testing kits online to test for thc n cbd levels) the two strains that perform the best will be crossed with each other and i will be working towards a pheno that is nearly 0% thc and high CBD.

the strains i have chosen are;

BC bud Depot Harlequin Bx4 seeds, here is what they about them.

BCBD is proud to present the Harlequin Bx4.The Harlequin Bx4 has vast medical applications with patients being blown away by its therapeutic benefits. Now stabilized in seed form for the first time in history, Harlequin smells reminiscent of musky, sweet pineapples and coats the mouth with a rich taste of Nepalese blond hash and berries. The Harlequin Bx4 will consistently give you that 1 to 1 THC to CBD ratio in the range of 7% to 12%. Fast to flower, an extended flowering time can actually diminish effectiveness, because CBD degrades earlier than THC. Harlequin generally tests at around 7% CBD at 10 weeks while delivering CBD levels as high as 12% at just 8 weeks. Great for pain, anxiety, stress, nausea and muscle spasms.
    Barneys CBD critical cure feminised seeds, here is what they say about them.

A Barney’s Farm / CBD Crew production
    By crossing Critical Kush with the pure CBD mother plant –Barney’s Farm and CBD Crew have created Critical Cure. This new variety has exceptionally high CBD levels with an intense and earthy profile, and an added hint of sweetness. Critical Cure, is a strain exceptionally appropriate for healing purposes. Consider the numbers: CBD at 8%, with THC lowered to 5.5%. The medical implications are obvious for those that want pain relief with moderated effects. These superb benefits come in a strain that rewards with fast, generous results. So significant is the payoff that extra support is recommended for the plant as it matures, and thick, heavy colas appear.
    last but not least is CBD shark shock by seedsman, here is what they say about them.

Seedsman CBD Shark Shock is Mr.Nice Shark Shock crossed with a CBD rich variety. CBD Shark Shock is a short and strong plant that flowers fast. A good yielding strain especially if grown a little longer, the great calming effect is perfect for relaxing and recuperating! Very fruity with hints of onion/garlic fragrances.
    if anyone has any other ideas of strains available of here in the UK with low THC and a high CBD content then please let me know as i need to find one with the lowest thc as possible being "stoned" plays havoc with my mood swings and anxiety.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

Cannatonic by Resin Seeds may be worth a look with a 1:1 CBD to THC ratio
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

gruff (12-08-15)

KF 9000 Champion!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Cannatonic by Resin Seeds may be worth a look with a 1:1 CBD to THC ratio
    aye i seen that, i know a lot of medical strains use a cannatonic pheno aswell. well worth a try defo just want a low thc content and i believe cannatonic can be quite high.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gruff For This Useful Post:

M_C (12-08-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

I grew this and the test came back 2/1 cbd.
    http://cbdcrew.org/varieties/cbd-medihaze/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

gruff (18-08-15)

KF 9000 Champion!
    Thanks

thats good what % did you get for cbd n thc ?

Thanks

The bud from the cut i had was tested @ spannabis, it came back i think (it was a while ago) 12.5% cbd 7.5% thc. It was a test grow for cbd crew and at the time was called Psycho haze, changed later for medical to Medi haze, as Psycho didn't sound erm, right

I got something far more special now gruff.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

gruff (18-08-15)

KF 9000 Champion!
    Thanks

Nice i'll have to check it out thanks for that dude, i need some good stuff when it comes to medical strains you'll have to keep me in the know VMAX aye

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gruff For This Useful Post:

VMAX (19-08-15)

Thanks

How does 46.75% cbd and 2.07% thc sound? mates strain, tested oil.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

gruff (19-08-15)

KF 9000 Champion!
    Thanks

that sounds almost to good to be true that's some nice breeding is it stable?

Thanks

I'm sure it's a mother, hoping for a couple of cuts. will pm you the report, best not place it on an open forum

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast