Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strain:chronic!!??

Thanks

Default Strain:chronic!!??

Please tell me if this strain is a good strain to grow -12/12 from seed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

i think you,d be better off with autos for a quick turnover and better yield, chronic is a nice strain though and big yielder

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    i think you,d be better off with autos for a quick turnover and better yield, chronic is a nice strain though and big yielder

Thanks for reply. Plz can u tell me any tips or genetics or any info you have or know about the chronic strain. Just want some history plz if u can..

If i grow two of these, how big will one get? Will it grow tall or short n bushy. Wanna flower it early

Thanks

No if you use auto flowering you want to more light to get bigger yield they flower on any light could have 20 on 4 off and you'll get maximum yield for me I stick 18 hours on them only do 12/12 for fully photo plants

Thanks

Also if out doors your plants could grow wild but in door you could simply LST to keep them short and stocky keep lights low so they don't stretch but not to low so they burn hope this is help full bud

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

found this about this strain dunno if itl help you???

Type: sativa/indica hybrid
    Indoor flowering time: 56-63 days
    Indoor yield: 350-600 grams/m2
    Outside/Greenhouse harvest time: 15-31 October

Winner of The Spanish Highlife Cup 2004 - 1st Prize 3rd prize High Times Cannabis Cup 1994 Improved in 2000. This is one of the best choices for growers tired of losing quality when increasing yield. Chronic Weed Seeds by Serious Seeds of Amsterdam. This Dutch Seedbank has some of the finest marijuana strains available. With most strains being multiple high times cannabis cup winners this pot seeds producer has gathered an almost cult like following. If you are a part of the growing cannabis seed collectors market then you will definitely have one of serious seeds pot strains in your collection. When you want to buy the best of the best the pinnacle of the cannabis breeders art then you buy Serious Seeds.

This is one of the most commercial varieties this medium height not too dense plant is the perfect combination of good yield and excellent quality. Smokers that know and grow choose this plant for its combination of appearance and sweet smell. With its indica background Chronic can produce up to 600 g/m2 without losing that connoisseur feeling. Grows a single huge central bud with few side branches. Do not top plants to encourage multiple big buds as this strain does not respond well. Mild sweet smell develops while flowering take care to dry thoroughly after harvest (before packaging) to maintain this subtle fragrance.
    Last edited by Ye Old Pioneer; 16-08-15 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks

Respect for the information lads!

Apreciate it..

Im thinking if i ordered these from a UK based site gorilla Uk. Will they be the same as serious seeds? I dont wanna assume but would love to presume they were. 5 for £40

Thanks

I will low stress the plant, how can i and what age is earliest? As i want it more bushier than taller. Flat canopy like?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

hey bud go look through the site theres a few stickies on lst and they are spot on. am sure i read (DO NOT TAKE THIS AS GOSPEL) that when they have 5maybe three sets of fan leaves? but am not sure??? i got mine at 12" tall so just re potted watered waited for like a half hour and bent her over tied that lill bitch down lol all you are basically doing from the stickies a read is bending it down towards the lip of the pot, the plant goes back into veg and then grows a few more nodes which bend up towards the light you then bend that down to the pot and tie her down again and continue this until you are happy (im going to do a loop around the pot until it rejoins where i first tied down then throw her into flower and see what happens, il hopefully get a few BIG colas instead of one main and little bushy bits.

Thanks

Sounds badboy, what strain u growing?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast