Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stem Rot? Please help!

Thanks

Default Stem Rot? Please help!

Hey there I am new to growing am not sure whats wrong. The water is PH'd and PPM between 1700 and 1800.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11868640_10153534537326753_2025268615_n.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	306300Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11896905_10153534537266753_1151607881_n.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	306301Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11897045_10153534537296753_134753245_n.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	306302

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,630 Times

Cant see properly mate but from what I can does Look like Stem rot, wait for more Fellow Growers to Confirm
    *Mr Loverman Does Paradise Seeds "Jacky White" Coco Style*✔

*Loverman Goes Coco With Exodus/Kush*✔

*Loverman Does Cheese Exodus Style*

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

Hoochybegings (16-08-15)

Thanks

Default Any advise?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Lover View Post
    Cant see properly mate but from what I can does Look like Stem rot, wait for more Fellow Growers to Confirm
    Do you know what the corse is and what I can do to save them? There getting quiet week there and it's just getting worse

Thanks

Default Any advise?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Lover View Post
    Do you know what the corse is and what I can do to save them? There getting quiet week there and it's just getting worse

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	306309

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,630 Times

Does look like stem rot from that snap mate, I have never suffered with this problem before so not really any use to you... Found this for you
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Treat-stem-rot

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

The budda (16-08-15)

Thanks

Mate I've never got rot on stems before , but looking at your expanded clay balls there looks like white salt build up , have you used these beeds on a previous grow ? I never use my beeds for multiple grows only ever use once , helps prevent disease and fungus problems, you can run hydrogen peroxide in your system that helps sterilise and aerate your Nute solution and grow medium , not sure of ratio though..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,056 Times

from the last pic you posted up it's pretty obvious that the stem has been rubbing on the hydroton mate . Are they moving around alot because of the fan to cause the rubbing? there isn't much you can do at this point tbh , just make sure the stems are clear and the plants aren't moving around too much . It's just gonna be a case of hoping the stem dries out and repairs itself . G

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,323 Times

17-1800 is flowering ppm no?...do look a bit over fertilized as well

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Isolate the plant/ plants that are infected.... Rotting is a type of infection I don't remember the name of the bacteria. You need to begin treatment for it which starts with clean tools when working.... Clean reservoirs and so on. Increase airflow also. I have seen stem rot and often it is in the roots also. There are additives you can use to help both root health as well as controlling the bacteria levels and types. I don't believe there is much of a difference between stem and root rot but I'm sure someone will prove me wrong.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (25-08-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,056 Times

I've had stem rot on more than a few occasions and I have never had any root issues . Water/aquafarm growers are very prone to this issue due to the stem getting constantly soaked by dripper rings . With dwc growers such as myself its usually caused by stem damage due to the hydroton rupturing the outer skin of the stem allowing it to become infected . This is usually due to rough handling of the plants or too much air movement. G

14. The Following User Says Thank You to G_UNIT For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (25-08-15)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast